“Recommended extended stay hotel..”

Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield
Ranked #70 of 669 Hotels in Bengaluru
Pune
“Recommended extended stay hotel..”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

During my stay in May & June 2011 at Royal Orchid Suites, Bangalore, I was made to feel like home by the cordial staff, neat, clean & well equipped rooms & really delicious food.
Would surely stay in the same hotel once back in Bangalore & would highly recommend for all who want to work & are required to stay in the famous Whitefield province of Bangalore city.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank Pravin_kul
ChandanChaudhary, Front Office Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this review, July 4, 2011
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your review on tripadvisor. It was good to know that you liked our rooms and other services, as well as the hotel in general.

I appreciate your kind words and compliments on the hotel. We always strive to keep our service & surroundings fresh & new for our guests to be always delighted.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future, and I would very much appreciate if you give us another opportunity to ensure that we can create a near perfect stay at the Royal Orchid Suites, Bangalore on your next visit.

Front Office Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 22, 2011

The perfect business hotel if work beings you to Whitefield in Bengaluru. Efficient staff, perfect rooms - exactly what a business traveller needs. The staff really takes care of your stay and if you are a frequent visitor, they know your quirks. The breakfast is nice and warm with a nice spread and you have the option of packing your breakfast on the go.

Room Tip: try getting the studios
1 Thank Madban

Boulder, CO
Reviewed June 15, 2011

I have stayed at the Royal Orchid Suites several times. They consistently provide great service. The rooms are excellent - very large and well appointed. I would highly recommend them if you are needing a place in the Whitefield / Outer Ring Road area.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank david54321
ChandanChaudhary, Front Office Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this review, June 17, 2011

Noida, India
Reviewed June 7, 2011

Clean Facility. Limited but Decent Food options for dinner. Ideal for Whitefield/Marathahalli locations. Staff is friendly overall. Great Breakfast layout (I think that's their USP).
I have stayed there couple times and would like to stay again.

Dear Sir,

I appreciate your kind words and compliments on the hotel and specially our breakfast. We always strive to keep our service & surroundings fresh & new for our guests to be always delighted.

Front Office Manager
Lombard, Illinois
Reviewed May 19, 2011

I have stayed at Royal Orchid Central earlier; but, this hotel is more convenient to my customer places. The hote is very good. Nice and very spacious rooms. Very clean, as well. And the staff is very well mannered.

1 Thank Dupadhyay
ChandanChaudhary, Front Office Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this review, June 2, 2011

Kindest Regards,

Chandigarh, India
Reviewed April 29, 2011

I had stayed with Royal Orchid Central in Bangalore before. That stay was decent. That prompted me to pick up Royal Orchid Suites. Plus it was in Whitefield and the room I booked was spacious. First of all, the location of hotel is a complete disaster. It is nestled in a narrow alley. Second, the suite was spacious but badly designed. And the toilets were not even clean. Plus, the food I ordered for room service was so so. And then the Breakfast. Probably, the only Breakfast without fresh fruits. Total let down. And then, the check out time was too long - this when I informed them much in advance. Finally, the cab took 15 minutes to arrive beyond the time I had requested despite 3 reminders. Total Let Down!

What was the only thing that worked? The reservation process. Offered me discount and got me hooked. Well, another thing worked too. Internet Access. Brilliant! So, some points for that.

I will avoid this next time I am there unless they improve their food and Breakfast. I am hoping rest of the stuff were just one-off things.

And I haven't still seen credit in my King Miles a/c for this stay so that does not help my impressions about the hotel either :(

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
suitesbyros, General Manager at Royal Orchid Suites, Whitefield, responded to this review, September 19, 2011
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your review on tripadvisor. We appreciate it a lot when guests take the time out to let us know how they felt about the hotel. It is a pleasure to have had you stay with us, however judging from your feedback you seem to have not been satisfied with some aspects of our services. Please accept my most heartfelt apologies for the issues faced and rest assured I have taken it on my top priorirty.

We also thank you for your time to let us know about our efficient reservation system and excellent internet.

At the hotel, we take every feedback very seriously and rest assured similar due diligence and attention has been given to your feedback too. My entire team has been made aware of your feedback and we have taken each of our points and analyzed as found ways to prevent a re-occurance in the future. New systems & better training has also been put in place.

With regard to the location, I understand it is based on personal preference, however, in all my 3 years at this hotel, we have heard great compliments about the hotels location being calm, serene, very green & landscaped and away from 'traffic noise'. Yes, it is a little away from the main road : but I guess that is a cost of having 'peace & calm' to help you unwind after a tiring day at work.

We also take pleasure in informing you that we have re-done and re-worked our entire menu at the restaurant to present fresh, new and exiciting flavors from around the world created by our new executive chef. We have also created a new standard for the breakfast buffet. We do serve FRESH FRUIT on our buffet and it may just have been that, it may have gone for a re-fill.

The staff at the restaurant are being sent for re-training as per your feedback. You can experience the same may be next time when you are in Bangalore.

Trust the above is in order.

Once again my aplogies for some of the 'on-off' issues faced. We assure you of excellent experiences in the future.

We do hope you will give us a chance to once again look after you. Please do call me for any queries or requests. I would personally be there to assist you with all your needs and make sure you have a wonderful stay at the hotel.

Kindest regards,

Rohan Sable
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 7, 2011

I have stayed at the Royal Orchid Suites on two occassions both times for a duration beyond 20 days - I have found the hotel to be excellent value for money, a really good service from the friendly team there who make you feel very welcome and looked after. The accommodation was above my expectation and the service provided in terms of housekeeping etc was also of a high standard. I would go back there every time.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business