Grand Mercure Bangalore
The Olive Suites(Bengaluru)
Hotel Gangothri(Bengaluru)
SilicRest Hotel(Bengaluru)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsresidential areaone bedroom suiteaccor hotelspoolside restauranthotel is locatedpool sidesmall balconymain restaurantbusiness tripexecutive chefnice poollonger staydosasroom servicebreakfast and dinnerforum mallexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Hi,

We came to India for 2 years reloction from Israel and stayed in Grand Mercure as temporary location until our house would be ready.
We are family of 5 and have been staying in the hotel for 30 days.
The hotel was excellent in any aspect.
Great food, great rooms (2 bedroom + small living room and kitchen).
Above all, the staff was amazing. Everyone made extreme effort to help us and were extremely kind and helpful. Any request we had was always fulfilled.

We certainly recommend Grand Mercure!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tejus J, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear GurHil,
I wish to offer my sincere gratitude for choosing Grand Mercure Bangalore as your choice of accommodation and for posting your five star review on tripadvisor.com.
It makes me happy that you liked our signature two bedroom suite, food and services. I shall share your positive impressions with my team which will further motivate them.
As you are in Bangalore, I look forward to welcoming you back to any of our restaurants , our weekend escape package is also quite popular amongst fellow Bangaloreans..
Grand Mercure Bangalore.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Although the hotel is located in a residential area but I did not find any noise disturbance (even thought there is a playground at the back of hotel). The food is excellent (especially Sunday brunch was awesome). I felt the hotel room tariff is little pricey but that is party due to reason that it is an all suite hotel (with kitchen facilities in room). So if you are on pure business trip not required to do self cooking, the price is a mismatch to other similar category hotels in Bangalore

Room Tip: Rooms facing the car park area on ground floor has less privacy if curtains are not drawn
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Tejus J, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Dear SunnyTourist 2013,
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and reviewing us on tripadvisor.com.

We are very pleased to read that you appreciated the location of the hotel and food and beverage options, especially the brunch. Peace and quiet is our unique selling proposition in the lush green suburb of Koramangala. The park just minutes away from the hotel is an ideal place for our guests to go for a morning walk or a jog.

You are right in classifying us as an all suite hotel and we have guests who stay with us for a long period of time, thus a kitchenette comes in handy. Our room size is the largest as compared to other hotels in our category and our guests appreciate the value that we offer.

It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday. I shall share your comments with my Executive Chef and F & B Manager as well.

We all look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bangalore.

Grand Mercure.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

If u need an Oasis in Bangalore, then this is it.
The rooms are huge and wonderful. Very comfortable. The food in both restaurant are great. The blue pool is a welcome relief at the end of a long day! The gym is very comfortable for workout. The spa has all the personal services needed. And the staff are wonderfully helpful. The location a little removed is in a residential area and you can go for a walk in the park next door. This is a great hotel. Relaxing, quiet, fresh, calm, clean, and super luxury!

Room Tip: upper floor rooms!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear DuleepD,

Thank you for choosing Grand Mercure Bangalore as your accommodation choice during your recent visit to Bangalore and for giving a 5 star review for our lovely 5 star hotel on Tripadvisor.com.

I am glad that you liked our rooms, food and services. Your comments on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and will be shared with the entire team.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

For me it was optimal staying at the Grand Mercure, because I've spend almost the whole week working at Bosch Koramangala. The location is optimal also for nice restaurants and pubs.
The Hotel is very clean and the staff was also ok.
The By the Blue Restaurant has a variety of exotic meals, and I was very satisfied with the ones I've tried.
Despite being very efficient and clean, the AC on the room was noisy.
I'll stay here again if I'm back to Bangalore.

Room Tip: The rooms on the 1st floor are near to the gym and the swimming pool.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Tejus J, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear FernandoJunior,
hank you for taking out time and reviewing us on Tripadvisor.com. We are glad you liked the location of the hotel. Peace and quiet are few of our unique selling propositions and we take pride in providing a comfortable stay for our guests.
Your comments on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and will be shared with the entire team. Our team at By the Blue restaurant shall be delighted to hear your feedback.
I have noted your feedback on the aircon and shall work with my Chief Engineer to address this.
It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to the Grand Mercure Bangalore.

General Manager.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I spent few times in this hotel, 10 minutes from our office at Bangalore. The rooms (actually apartments) are very big and very clean with everything you need ( DVD, TV, WIFI, Microwave, refrigerator, great bed, Gym and more) the service is excellent and the breakfast was very good ( be careful not to eat too much…) they also serve local food, I tried it, It was different but I liked it ( especially the pancakes with Cauliflower with local Spicy sauce ). It is very good choice if you visit Bangalore

Room Tip: Take the rooms at the ground floor, the left side of the lobby.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Boaz_Nissimov,
Thank you for taking out time and reviewing our beautiful hotel on tripadvisor.com.
We are pleased to read that you appreciated the facilities and service levels at the hotel, and had an overall enjoyable stay with us.

The location, size of the rooms and facilities we offer are few of the unique selling propositions of the hotel that enable our patrons to return back to us. This coupled with a variety of food and beverage dining options, locally procured ingredients lend a wonderful touch to the seasonal menus that our Chef personally handcrafts, adds to the guest experience.

I will share your comments with my team which will motivate them.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Grand Mercure Bangalore.