I highly recommend this hotel for business trips. During some stays and a longer stay in 2011 I could discover a lot of preferences of this hotel and enjoy.
* Location: It lies beyond the centre in a quiet region and, however, near enough of the IT city. Often it was helpful to say „nearby Koramangala BDA complex”. Very close there is a little nice park.
* Rooms: Big and very big rooms with bathroom, small kitchen and balcony. Everything very cleanly, brightly and completely fitted out. Wifi and LAN are fast and available, for it, however, relatively expensively. The air conditioner is in the 1-bed room at night also in the smallest step very much an auditory event.
* Restaurants: One of them is a standard hotel restaurant with a nice outside area. The other one is a nice closely to swimming pool especially for evening. Breakfast has a big variety from continental to India style. For lunch and dinner you have the choices of continental or typically India food.
* Staff: Always they are very friendly and very helpful. Management, waiter, the staff as well the room service.
* Other offers: adequate gym, spa area and lovely swimming pool. One of these therapists is experienced very much. Often twice a week Yoga is offered early in the morning.
* Transportation: Taxi service of the hotel is quite useful. Some of the drivers know a lot about the city and the region. Then there the taxi can be applied irrespective of price also for (small) day trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Bangalore is located in the upmarket Koramangala area and only 5km from multinational companies and IT parks at the business district. Besides being located close to the city center, the hotel is only 45km from the airport. Highlights of this all-suite hotel are built-in kitchenettes and private balconies. First class facilities ranging from Princess Floor, 24 hr in-room dining, WiFi, fitness centre, boutique, swimming pool, spa, travel desk, web corner, restaurants and bar make the hotel ideal for business, leisure as well as extended stays. Several software companies are located in Koramangala and also it is home to many educational & medical institutions. The hotel is ideally located and easily accessible from business locations, notably Embassy Golf Links Domlur, Hosur Road, Electronics City, Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, Bannerghatta, Old Airport Road and MG Road at the center of Bangalore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Bangalore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.