“A Wonderful Place to Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore
Ranked #26 of 649 Hotels in Bengaluru
San Francisco, California
“A Wonderful Place to Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

I always go on frequent visits to Bangalore for Business and I always stay at The Zuri Hotel. Super Friendly staff and a great environment. clean rooms and modern stylish decorations. in-room dining is amazing with different types of choices. It is great for business stay and other purposes as well. A completely warm and social parties on weekends. It got a bit of many different tastes.

I strongly recommend The Zuri Hotel..

• 5 of 5 bubbles
rahulkanwar2001, E.A.M at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, July 6, 2014

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

Thank you for staying at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru & taking out time to give us your feedback and valuable comments.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your Stay with us, as well as our various Facilities and the Services we provide at the Zuri Whitefield.Such comments coming from you is indeed of real value to us !

Our priority is to ensure that our Guests get the best possible "Zuri Experience" while in our care.We have passed your comments to our Management Team & Staff; thank you for acknowledging their efforts and hard work.

We hope to see you again in the near future and I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly at your convenience, so please ask for me. Wishing you the very best.

rahul.kanwar@thezurihotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
  • Arabic first
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Recently stayed at this hotel for 4 days on business trip. Hotel is really impressive, the staff were very friendly and kind ! This was my second visit to the hotel.

The Interiors are lavish yet classy. The architecture, design, interiors leaves one spell bound and the service that goes beyond the last mile. The service right from the time we entered to the time we left was excellent.

Zuri has great breakfast, loved it. Breakfast has south indian, north indian and continental food.
Special Thanks to Karibu/ Infinity staff.

Awww Saturday night !!! Bling Bling :p :p The lobby in the night just looked fantastic, the party at Bling was amazing with all Bollywood numbers and had a great fun :)

Btw, Zuri celebrated my Birthday yuppiee, it was an astonishing moment. Have no words to express my joy. Memorable Thanks to Mr. Eric, who made it special and specific thanks to Marc (DJ at Bling) for dedicating my favorite numbers/ noted thanks to Vishal (at bar).

My special Thanks to Mr. Rahul Kanwar, it happened to meet you on my very first day of stay. Hearty thanks to Ms. Jayanthi, for exceptional treatment (like early check in and late check out) and all my friendly staff over there for their extended responsibilities.

Overall an Amazing Hotel and an Amazing Experience. I recommend anyone travelling to Bangalore to stay at Zuri. Even I heard that Zuri, Whitesands (in Goa) is an awesome, lovable place to stay. Would not miss though !

• 5 of 5 bubbles
rahulkanwar2001, E.A.M at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, July 2, 2014

India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

Our Manager took us here for a team dinner.As this hotel is located near our office, we planned to go there. The ambience was so good and the staffs were very polite and friendly.

They had lamb, chicken and many varities of desert for the dinner. I loved the lamb very much. It was very tender and taste of the gravy still linger in my taste buds. They had everything for star hotel dinner. Still biriyani was not the best. Everything else was very good.

1 Thank Prasanth R
rahulkanwar2001, E.A.M at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, July 1, 2014

Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

The rooms are a bit on darker side so if you don't like that definitely not a place to go. But overall was a nice experience, the staff was helpful, breakfast had a lot of options. We got a complementary head massage which was awesome.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sumitsethi
rahulkanwar2001, E.A.M at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, June 22, 2014

Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I had not heard of this hotel but was impressed after checking in. The roof top was amazing for dinner serving Chinese and Japanese cuisine. Room was well laid out and inviting. I must acknowledge that it is value for money.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank ejaz_nahri
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, June 18, 2014

Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

The Zuri Whitefield is the most accommodating and exceptional hotel experience I ever had.
The ambiance is very modern Indian style which you will fee that you are in India compare to other hotel I checked in Bangalore.

I stayed in this hotel for 57days and they consider me as a family member already, they are friendly and accommodating especially if I need something.

The selection in breakfast buffet is absolute great, Imagine I ate to that for 57days. The infinity pool is very relaxing, the water is very clean and no chemical or chlorine. They also have a Gym if you want to have a workout after it you can use their steam and sauna for free. Other that you can try the authentic Indian massage.

The room, my expectation is beyond my imagination, it its absolutely great, I took picture of it and show it to my friends and they envy me with the room that I have.

Every Wednesday the Hotel has a Meet and Greet the Management and this is something to look forward to if you are in Zuri, a small cocktail party.

During my stay they have this unlimited sushi promo which is absolutely my favorite. If they will offer this again during your stay, you should try this.

Memorable part, The management invite me to try and cook in the hotels kitchen since they want to try a Filipino Delicacies and I thought they were just kidding, but they are serious and since I want to experience to be a Hotel Chef for a day I tried and this will be a great memory.

If the company will send me again to Bangalore, I will choose this hotel again.

Stayed March 2014

Room Tip: Select the room facing the pool
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

We hope to see you again in the near future and I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly once again at your convenience, so please ask for me. Wishing you the very best.

St Ives, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

I stayed here for a week at the end of January and had no complaints. The staff were very attentive and the facilities are excellent. For business puposes the location could not have been better. I am back next week and looking forward to it.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, June 16, 2014