“"The Zuri a Excellence Hospitality"”

The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore
Ranked #27 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
Seoul, South Korea
“"The Zuri a Excellence Hospitality"”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

This is my fifth stay and total nights in Zuri I have spent might be more than 12 weeks. Every trip I delighted to stay along with such a good staff. Never, I had felt that I am away from my home. Room size, bed, bathroom, inside ambience is very nice. Most of the varieties of foods are available, South- Indian, North- Indian, Continental, Italian etc.
Travel desk is also nice, Airport and Office dropped & pick-up was on time. I would recommend anyone travelling to Bangalore to stay in Zuri for relatively low price, good food and excellence stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Harekrishna B
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, February 17, 2014

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

Thank you for staying at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru & taking out time to give us your feedback and valuable comments.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your Stay with us, as well as our various Facilities and the Services we provide at the Zuri Whitefield.Such comments coming from you is indeed of real value to us !

We hope to see you again in the near future and I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly at your convenience, so please ask for me. Wishing you the very best.

rahul.kanwar@thezurihotels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Arabic first
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We stayed at Zuri in September for approx 15 nights and it was Wonderful.. For staff all I can say is that the staff at this hotel is the best.. During our stay our daughter (2 years old) fell sick, the front desk staff was very helpful and ensured that they went along with my wife to hospital. The Executive Chef (Mr. Banerjee) took personal care of food for my daughter (which was very nice of him). Staff at Karibu is very warm too (Amit, Avik, Naveen etc....). Front Desk Staff: Anjali, Manmohan, Deepika, Sonia were soo warm (few of them still are my daughter's friend.).. There are soo many more names which we can't remember.. Overall Wonderful staff and can't thank them enough for all their hospitality...

Not to forget, rooms are spacious and well equipped.. We were on 8th floor.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Varunarora
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, February 12, 2014

Ireland
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

This was my second time staying at the Zuri.
Spa, gym and breakfast selection have greatly improved.
Swimming pool remains at freezing standard and could not be used.
Rooms are spacious and well maintained.
Staff are great especially Bibin, Akhilesh and Clement.
Good place to stay, good location and would recommend for anyone travelling to Bangalore.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank CazSIreland

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I can point so many good things about this hotel, the people are friendly with a great costumer service. However what made my stay better was that one day I started having a big pain. I went to the lobby and as soon as I arrived the move everything. They took me to the hospital, they were pending about my health all the time and all the staff even the people I never met asked me how I was doing. Be sure that here you are more than just business, you are a person. The food in the Karibo restaurant is awesome, they cooked for me chicken vindaloo even that It was not part of the menu. Thanks to all, looking forward to visit soon.

Room Tip: I was in the forth floor and the room was great
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank abecedario13

Bocholt, Germany
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Go to the Poolbar you will enjoy it! or take the elevator to the 9.floor. this is also very nice, cool spot and a need bar!
Next time i will stay over Christmas, i will bring in a different Chrismas-song CD , sometimes you need to chance to another CD :-))

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bjaeger
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, January 30, 2014

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

Our priority is to ensure that our Guests get the best possible "Zuri Experience" while in our care.We have passed your comments to our Management Team & Staff; thank you for acknowledging their efforts and hard work. Moreover as mentioned in regards to the music CD,we are deinitely looking at having a variety at that end.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

My friend and I had been to this hotel on a Saturday evening to have some good time at the pub and later catch up for dinner with some friends. Since this was our first time at the hotel, we were lucky to be greeted by Mr.Akshay who was attending the front desk that day. It was very nice of him to take us around the property as I had plans to come back later. The staff under his direction ensured that our experience at the restaurant was good. I think overall it was a right decision to come at the Zuri. Oh, I was also surprised by the F&B prices, which are kept very reasonable, unlike other 5-Star properties in Bangalore. I think except for the noise that comes out of the pub, which can be very disturbing if you're sitting at the lobby, everything else was just great!

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Suvish V

Vadodara, India
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Zuri has simply amazing ambience and the antiques used in room are grand. Your stay makes you feel special and you are sure to be satisfied. I just loved my time in there. The swimming pool in the hotel is beautiful too. If its Bangalore its Zuri!

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business