“Very Comfortable and Excellent Service!!!”

The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore
Ranked #29 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed April 28, 2013

A great modern hotel with very pleasing and efficient staff in all departments. Nice Spacious rooms with a amazing 'Bling' decor. The restaurant buffet in the lobby has a great spread and worth the price you pay. The hotel was very thoughtful in sending a cake on my wife's birthday and it did create the 'customer delight' effect
Thanks to the team at Zuri for a pleasant stay!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
JeanMichelMocellin, General Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback and valuable comments.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your Stay with us, as well as our various Restaurants & Facilities.
Our priority is to ensure that our Guests get the best possible "Zuri Experience" while in our care.

We are also delighted that your Wife and you did enjoy the Birthday Cake for your Wife's Birthday! This is our way to make you feel welcome and part of the Zuri Family.

We would be very happy and very proud indeed to welcome you again at the Zuri Whitefield whenever the next opportunity arises.

Please feel free to contact me at anytime during your next visit in Bangalore, I will be delighted to assist you personally.

jean.michel@thezurihotels.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,099)

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Stayed over here for three days n let me tell you, its a place to be. Rooms were great,lot of restaurant to choose from. But my favourite was the breakfast restaurant. Amit used to make my day in the morning by serving a delicious dosa... one of my favourite now ,his helpfull nature was extraordinary.Avoid staying on Saturday nights as u cant sleep because of the music coming from pub. Will b visiting back very soon.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Guest,

We have taken good note of your comments relating to the noise level from one of our outlet; rest assured that the adequate sound proofing measures are being considered as we speak to alleviate such issues.

We aim to please, yes, and in your case we can only say "Mission accomplished!".

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Zuri is treat away from maddening rush of Bangalore.I had been to in 2011 and had a pleasant stay.The area was green pleasant with lovely rooms like a cottage.The night were prettier.You feel like getting lost in lovely dense set up of trees and peeping cottages.
Best stay

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your Stay with us,and would like to thank you for loyalty, as a return Guest.

Our focus is your well-being, and this at all time. We are glad we succeeded once more to ensure you have the "perfect Stay" with us.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

If you are a businessman and need a hotel in the Whitefield area of Bangalore then this is the perfect place to stay.
My room was pretty much spot on with nothing to really fault it. The staff were very friendly throughout my stay there. Although the top floor bar was very nice, I found it a bit stuffy in the evening despite being partially open. The 1st floor bar which more exposed was far better bet as it allowed a breeze to flow through (evening temp is about 27degC).
Breakfast was spot again, with a full range of western and Asian food.One day they even had sushi. Eggs were made to order.
If you stay here, think carefully about travel arrangements to and from the hotel as you cannot realistically walk anywhere close by. I don't recall even a footpath outside the hotel but then most Bangalore streets do not have footpaths. My work colleague and I hired a dedicated driver for the entire week, he was great as the Bangalore traffic was truly awful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
JeanMichelMocellin, General Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

We do agree with you, Bangalore "on foot"...is not a pleasant experience; hiring a Driver/Car is the best thing to do! We are glad you did so and at least had the opportunity to enjoy the good side of Bangalore safely.

We will ensure that all the Staff Members you have mentioned in your feedback get the recognition they deserve, and the same will apply to the ones directly or indirectly involved in providing services to you during your stay.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The service was excellent at the Zuri hotel with the staff always being very helpful and having a smile. The housekeeper for the room (Ayush) was assigned to my room for my entire month stay. He did an excellent job keeping the room in perfect shape and it is wonderful to have the same person looking after your room for your stay. The morning buffet has a great variety of foods and is a wonderful way to start the day.

Room Tip: The back side of the hotel has views of a nearby lake.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
JeanMichelMocellin, General Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear Guest

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
We sincerely appreciate your feedback, and really hope that we will have the opportunity to be of service to you in the future.
We have passed on your positive comments to the relevant Staff members and Departments that are very proud indeed to know how happy and satisfied you are about your Stay at the Zuri.

Your Satisfaction and your Guest experience at the Zuri is what matters most to us; in your case we can say :Mission accomplished"!
We are looking forward to welcoming you again with us at the Zuri Whitefield!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Dont stay here thinking 5 star, it is maybe a 3 star. Location is close to ITPL, so going to nearby offices is easy. But the road in front is very crowded and you can hear it from your room. The food is OK the pool is good. Service is average. Try to take the rooms away from the main road.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Started S

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your feedback and comments that we value greatly, no matter what they are, as your perception of our hotel and service is most important to us.

We are taking good note of your comments regarding the noise level from certain rooms; unfortunately ITPL Road is a busy road and fairly noisy at times; however our strategically location do bring added value to our Guests and their Business traveling from and to their Offices and places of work, as you have kindly commented in your review.

We are in the process of sound proofing and improving this issue presently; rest assured that such problems will be alleviated fully in the near future.

Yes, we are a 5 Star hotel, and do offer the Service that is expected from such a Property; however we are sorry that we did not live to your expectations this time.
Please, give us the opportunity next time you visit us to show you that we can and will live up to your high standards and expectations.
Our Room prices and Packages are well adjusted to the current market and usually attract a lot of positive comments from our Guest when comparing "value for money" as a whole, and with other similar Properties nearby.

I would be delighted to welcome you back at the Zuri on your next visit; please contact me personally and I will ensure your Guest's experience is a great one this time!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Can't fault the hotel at all. Had a 7 night stay and the service was consistently high. The staff are really happy to be working for Zuri, hence us guests get the best service from the lovely staff. My room was clean and bright, bed very comfortable, all facilities at 5* standards. In particular, Ayush from house keeping department looked after every single need to perfection. He was kind, courteous, friendly yet extremely professional. He had done a great job in my room which was 724. Nothing was too much trouble for him.
The complimentary breakfast buffet was of superior quality food all served with a smile. ALL the restaurant staff were very keen to ensure my every requirement was met. I am very fussy and had special dietary requirements which were again met with perfection and a big smile. Clement served my delicious freshly made pineapple juice without me having to detail again. The staff quickly learn the likes and dislikes of the guests and prempt the superb service. what a lovely personal touch.
The hotel is sophisticated, modern and classy.
I asked for the sun and they gave it!!! Literally. I wanted to sit in early morning sunshine, not easy with tall buildings nearby - the Duty Manager Eric Mathews, made sure I got it. He showed me various options to suit my needs. The terrace restaurant was the best place for it. Eric always asked me if there was anything I was not happy about the hotel - shows he cared about meeting the guests needs. He gave me all the information I required about Bangalore and where to go. Very helpful and very charming. Great guy!
Would have loved to have listed more staff names, eg. the restaurant manager on Friday morning, but did not catch his name. His ethos too was to please the guests.
Excellent all rounder hotel! Noted for page 3 celebs patronising on Saturday nights! i certainly felt pampered and looked after. Wi-fi speed excellent and complimentary. This is a sincere and honest review of Zuri. I will be back again.

Room Tip: room was nice and quiet, ideal for a good night's sleep. very spacious and light and airy. AC wo...
1  Thank UK_Jaks
JeanMichelMocellin, General Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate your detailed review that will surely be of great value to many other reading it on this Forum.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your Stay with us, as well as our various Restaurants & Facilities, and our flexibility when addressing specific requests.