The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore
Holiday Village(Bengaluru)
$40
$30
1,154 results
All reviewsrajkumar paulmaya spabusiness tripinfinity poolrain showerexcellent servicebusiness hotelpool sideroom servicerooms are nicebreakfast buffettravel deskvery pleasant stayduty managerrooftop restaurantindian foodhousekeeping staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Last time I staed in Whitefield, Bangalore I stayed in the Taj Vivanta. However, having got a significantly better rate at the Zuri (2/3 of the Taj) I thought I'd give it a go.

I was welcomed with a mocktail, despite checking in at 5am. The hotel porter managed to sort out a change of room from two singles to a double and I was then all set for the week.

The rooms are different. Floor lighting, silver and zebra skin motifs on, which was somewhat bling and maybe a little gaudy, however, it was very clean and very comfortable.

All the restaurants I tried were excellent, and the staff were all very attentive. Despite the main restaurant being buffet style, someone wold always offer to get fresh nan, roti, paratha etc. The kebab restaurant was fabulous, as was the pan-Asian.

Reception always had a smile and the drivers we're always on time and very pleasant too.

Thanks Zuri team for an excellent stay.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
mohantydev, Resident Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2012

At the outset allow me to thank you for your stay and feedback.

We are grateful for your kind comments on the product and services. Our endeavour is to be continuously engaged as a professional yet friendly team for our invaluable guests.

We are certain, your feedback shall facilitate us in consolidating upon our strengths and improve further on our standards.Thus enabling our valuable guests to experience better services in the Hotel.

Please feel free to contact me whenever you are in Bangalore , I would be delighted to assist you personally.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

right from the airport asssistance to check in was great. wonderful welcome drink. lovely breakfast at the lobby level and great professional shown by thahira banu to arrange office transfers.lots of dinning option. only hindrance was a bit of slow internet,but altogether grt place to be

Room Tip: choose corner room
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Zuri Whitefield. It was a beautiful, clean hotel with top-of-the-line amenities. The room itself was spacious and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast buffet had many options for all palettes, and the service was excellent on all levels. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jgravestravels
mohantydev, Resident Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2012

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Very efficient check-in/check-out. Clean rooms and excellent service. The breakfast buffet was terrific. Everyone I interacted with was friendly and professional. As a business hotel I was extremely pleased with the quality of the room, the service, the food, and the amenities (including transportation and internet access). One of the best hotel stays I have experienced during my business travel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Hospitality..... has become an industry and yet at The Zuri it is a way of life not an industry or commercial concept.
It starts at the gate, polite well behaved security that does its job no matter what. At the door you get greeted by a big moustache and a beaming smile. Just when you think it cannot get better the so designated GRE makes you feel like the most important person in the world and minus a plastic smile.Things just keep getting better at every twist and turn the genuineness of people just comes through but not intrusively.
The Spa is a treat as is the Roof top bar. Truly if anyone can teach the world the meaning of hospitality it is The Zuri in Bengaluru.

Room Tip: 4th floor pool view room
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business