“Business Convienient”

Ranked #32 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Business Convienient”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

A quality property in the heart if Bangalore's most happening business area- Whitefield. Good spacious rooms, though have to say the corridors were a bit dingy and the carpets could do with some upkeep! Buffet breakfast provides excellent choices and service is efficient and courteous. A welcome and much needed hotel option for the business traveller.

• Stayed May 2014
Sunil-Taneja, General Manager at Vivanta By Taj Whitefield, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. Our team's goal is to make sure our guests feel very comfortable and are very happy with our services.

With most of our guests working late hours, rather early mornings, our hotel services and team always sync our services to combine and meet the conveniences and practical needs of the business traveler with a hip and cool factor that the young at heart business traveler wants.

Warm regards

Sunil Taneja
General Manager – Vivanta by Taj, Whitefield –Bangalore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Mauritius
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Taj vivanta in Bangalore is a small hotel but with great potentials. I had a Great stay and staff were very courteous and attentive. Rooms are ok in size and clean but little noisy since a busy street lies just next. Had room service also quality reflects price and above all I checked out at about 5am hotel staff organised a takeaway bfast unexpectedly .

Room Tip: Although you get noise proof room you can't beat the horns of vehicles outside
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Vick M
SunilTa, Director of Sales at Vivanta By Taj Whitefield, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

The Pool facing accommodation rooms ( Indulgence ) are quieter, please let us know the next time you are visiting Bangalore and we will be happy to ensure a pool facing room is blocked for you.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Room Tip: The Vivanta Whitefield
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Varesh G
Dear Reviewer,

Our hotel has won over 12 international design awards, and the rooftop lawn is much appreciated by architects for its projection as a grass promenade that behaves like a boulevard housing street-side cafes, boutiques, bars, restaurants, and gyms offering all the excitement and festivity of an urban boulevard. The rooftop lawn is also a projection of the Mobius which signifies the hotel being flexible and efficient having the ability for the programmed facilities to overlap each other, and the ability to expand or interchange according to demand and situation.

We are very happy that our guest feedback reflects this thought over here

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Worldwide
Reviewed July 3, 2014

The hotel is very nice and clean.
The room is modern with very good facilities. Very clean and new. Excellent WiFi in the room.
Great breakfast, both Indian and Western food.
The restaurant is a very good choice for dinner.

There is a nice pool, but I didn't have time to try it.

The room is a bit smaller than others in same class in Bangalore. But overall it is not a problem.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for your favourable review. We are delighted that you enjoyed the combination of contemporary space design, Food and beverage and high-end technology.

Although our standard rooms are similar in size, there are two layouts. We have two different layouts to our accommodation rooms, the room with the bed in the center layout lays Emphasis in spatial crafting to reflect the thoughts projected by Debord’s critique in the landscraper’s ability to firstly displace and then recreate the characteristics of the original site. And our hotel design theme - the Mobious.

We also have the bed against the wall accommodation room, where it seems there is more space in the room, since there is more space between the bed and the wall.

We look forward to welcoming you back,.

Etwall, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 13, 2014

The Vivanta Whitefield is a fantastic modern hotel with excellent facilities. The design is really spectacular with a rooftop Lawn and bar. I have just returned after a 6 night stay and from the moment I arrived at the airport to be greeted by the hotel driver to the moment I was dropped back at the airport I was well looked after. The vivanta is ideally located in the IT park for easy access to the companies I was visiting. The warm reception and personalized service from all the staff made me feel welcome. One particular member of staff Alexandra went out of her way to make me welcome her cheerful manner in the reception area was always a welcome sight when returning after a hard days work. My room was spacious with a small kitchen area with everything I needed. The buffet breakfast at Latitude was super with a vast selection available to suit all tastes. The food at Terracotta was authentic and very tasty and the staff again very helpful in selecting food.The pool and fitness center were really good and I made good use of them during my stay. I look forward to another visit to the Taj Vivanta in Whitefield in the future. I highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
SunilTa, Director of Sales at Vivanta By Taj Whitefield, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your wonderful and detailed review, we are very happy that we were able to make our hotel a home away from home. Our hotel is indeed designed as ‘the venue’ that is vibrant, and exciting. We believe that The green park-life environment at our hotel that will not only facilitate its function as a business hotel, but also encourage social interaction and exchange on a myriad of levels , The food and beverage offerings are tasty and fun, but yet unintimidating.
The Spa and wellness areas provide a retreat and regeneration zone for the tired business Guest. - this combined with the hotels landscaping and our hospitality forms an integral part of the hotel experience.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel 4-5 times, the last 2 with my wife and 2 kids... The hotel staff were so nice and so professional, they made every effort to make us feel at home. They helped us settle down, store and repack our stuff multiple times (I was relocating outside India), basically went out of their way...

The hotel itself gives a peaceful environment, add to it the staff and service - I would recommend this place anyday.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, our team is delighted that you found our staff professional and helpful. Your recommendation and patronage means very much to all of us.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 4, 2014

The Vivanta Whitefield is a beautiful modern hotel with excellent facilities. Although I was only there for one night, I tried to test or see everything. The warm reception and personalized service from all the staff made me feel welcome. My room was spacious and well appointed with everything I needed. The food at Terracotta was authentic and very tasty. The pool and fitness center were beautiful and clean. Upon departure, a thank you note and small box of chocolates were unexpected. I look forward to another visit to the Taj Vivanta in Whitefield in the future. I highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest

Thank you for your positive review, we are delighted that your short stay at our hotel was fantastic.

Mukut Chakravarti
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bengaluru
Vivanta by Taj Yeshwantpur
#29 of 662 in Bengaluru
Ulsoor
Vivanta by Taj - M G Road, Bangalore
The Taj West End
#14 of 662 in Bengaluru
Taj Bangalore
#1 of 3 in Devanhalli

Been to Vivanta By Taj Whitefield? Share your experiences!