“Good place for spicy food with Beer”

Nakshatra Fine Dine Restaurant
Ranked #2,554 of 11,036 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed December 21, 2011

This hotel is a unit of Nagarjuna, where they serve alcohol. I must agree that their food goes pretty well with the beer. The ambience is also better than Nagarjuna compared to their other outlets... My choice was Hariyali fish tikka, chicken biriyani and a pitcher of beer that complimented the spices in them!!!!!

Reviewed February 25, 2011

I had first been to Nakshatra in 2009 and then again a few times that year and once in early 2010. After a long gap of a year I went again in January. What a difference. It had gone from serving lovely mughlai food with subtle flavors to an indifferent, watery, over cooked meal.

One dish that I have ordered every time is a gobi dish with methi. Previously this used to be cooked to perfection (a bit firm but not overcooked). This last time it was mushy overcooked stuff with too much chillies. Same with the rogan josh , which was also more watery this last time than in the past.
Their Tandoori rotis remain outstanding. Their service is good - a bit obsequious and the waiters did not seem to listen to us properly. They kept bringing things we did not want.

The ambiance is lovely -located on the rooftop of fortuna (off cunningham road) next to the swimming pool. The tables are spaciously placed so there is a lot of privacy between tables. I do wish they would go back to better food as I love to sit outdoors on the rooftop

2  Thank chaloseema
Reviewed October 14, 2009

I have been to this restaurant on several occasions. I just love the food they serve and the ambience too. I have been with my family as well as friends and every1's it. One must try the yumicious chicken sizzler served here. They have a valet parking system in place too.

2  Thank sweetlady85
Reviewed December 3, 2008

for food lovers especially if u love spicy food this is the place to go....I have found chiken pretty gud..even the presentation of the food is quite different and gud.....You can even try out some of the chinese stuff like schezwan chiken fried rice or chiken....

3  Thank tonyspice4u
Reviewed November 3, 2008

This restaurant is located in Jp nagar, bangalore 5th phase, out look of this restaurent is Ok but once you enter the this place you will like it. I had been here with my spouse and had really good time. We had been there to celebrate our 2nd anniversary. Service is excellent. Food is too good. We had only non-veg and liked it very much. I felt the place is romantic. I felt the price is worth it. More or less both of us enjoyed the dinner. All the items we ordered were good. We now almost go to this place once in 2 months. Price is reasonable and not too expensive. Only kind of problem is there is limited place for parking.

2  Thank soumyasenthil