“Excellent Japanese food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2012

The place serves authentic Japanese food. The Set menu is priced ok and sushi are expensive but worth it once in a  while. The location is central of Bangalore , only thing never figured out if they have dedicated parking or not. From seating  to end everything has a strong Japanese touch and you do not feel like Indian-Japanese dish.

1  Thank santm

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Pleasant surprise - has several vegetarian options too.

2  Thank FreeWilly_10
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Each and every dish at Harima that we ordered was a hit and we loved the taste of food.Try to get into the room where you have to sit on the ground according to Japanese tradition.Also do not forget to try out the green tea flavoured ice cream.

1  Thank Shreejoyee
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Delighted to discover a seriously authentic Japanese restaurant in Bangalore! I see us going back to Harima quite often :-)

We first tried the Nigiri Sushi Platter and the fish, seafood (squid & prawn) were fresh, the wasabi potent, the ginger perfectly marinated!

The Sakae Sashimi was awesome, the salmon just melted in the mouth!

We tried some pork skewers with onion - Kushikatsu Moriawase - brilliant!

The mandatory Misoshuri was pretty good too.

Finally we tried some Noodles (Yakisoba Noodles) & rice (Oyako Donburi - chicken egg fried rice with Japanese soya sauce)... both v good.

Overall great experience, expensive but great!

3  Thank Raujot
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I have eaten here twice and really enjoyed the food and experience. Other than asking the staff to change the music or turn it down (which surprisingly they are happy to do) I could not fault the food or atmosphere. I am not an expert in Japanese food but I can say that I have enjoyed clean flavours and reasonable explanations of foods that I have not tried before. I will return!

1  Thank tamathewerbs