“Great atmosphere, wonderful service”

Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City
Ranked #40 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed November 17, 2013

For my first time in India, the crowne plaza has set the bar high, I stayed for a week and enjoyed every minute. The food in all the restaurants was first class, the service attentive and the atmosphere calm and friendly. The room itself was large with huge windows and best of all a reclining leather chair to while away the hours reading. I wish I had brought my swimming togs and gym kit as the infinity pool looked inviting and he gym very well equipped. I shan't be so remiss next time.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank UshantRob
ManasCPB, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear Sir,

We sincerely appreciate your great feedback on your recent stay and we are happy to make your stay a memorable one.

We eagerly look forward to your upcoming stay.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Hello, This is perfect hotel if you have work outside banglore city and within electronic city or Hosur. Coming to this location for work and staying in banglore is a punishment as it is about 2 hours journey due to heavy traffic so crowne plaza is best option. This is best hotel located in this area. You will love the ambience once you enter. Food is awaesome. Try to get package with internet and lounge access if you are not indian. it is most beneficial. Nice staff. Rooms are spacious and clean. Your stay will be very comfortable for sure.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank JETNeel

Greetings !

We take this opportunity to thank you for your valuable and encouraging feedback. We have noted you favourable comments on the food and the rooms. We look forward to have back with us soon !

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Two nights' stay could have been longer. The rooms are stylishly decorated and the beds offer maximum comfort with soft cotton and luxurious pillows. Staff are helpful and friendly and the pub on the first floor has a good selection of food and wines.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We eagerly look for ward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks. The staff are excellent and the rooms are immaculate. The 4 restaurants provide an adequate variety. While it shortened my daily trip to the plant by half, it was a long way from downtown shopping.

Room Tip: North side rooms have a great view of the city.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your encouraging feedback on your recent stay at the hotel. We look forward to your upcoming visit .

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This was my first trip to Bangalore, and after passing a lot of run-down hotels on the journey from the airport, I was a little worried about what this hotel would be like. However I need not have been concerned.
The hotel is located on the far side of Bangalore, and the journey from the airport took 3 hours! The Indian traffic is dreadful, but I had pre-arranged a car from the hotel to collect me & the driver was very friendly.
All of the staff at the hotel speak good English & are very friendly. They all went out of their way to ensure that I had the best stay possible.
There are 4 restaurants within the hotel, but I only tried 2 of them and they were both outstanding.
All in all my stay at the Crowne Plaza was superb (as you would expect from this international chain). I will be recommending this hotel my colleagues.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your encouraging feedback. We really appreciate you recommending this hotel to your friends and colleagues .

Its our pleasure to be of service to you and acknowledge the good service provided by our travel desk and other associates in the hotel.

We eagerly look forward to your upcoming visit !

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed here for a couple of nights and liked the hotel. This is one of my favorite chains when I am traveling in the US - and the Bengaluru experience is also very similar. The rooms are nice, spotless; the restaurants are good; and the location was convenient for me - the staff is friendly and eager to be of help. I was a bit surprised that the blocked amount on my credit card was twice the expected stay charge - first time I found this happen to me in India - and this can be an issue sometimes when you have been traveling for sometime... Otherwise, pleasant stay and good service...

Dear Mr Sengupta,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Bengaluru !

Thank you for your candid and nice feedback for your recent stay. With reference to the creidt card blocking , the hotel has a policy for blocking the entire stay amount plus an additional amount towards the Food and Beverage usage , However the same is is not used is definitely released withing three days of the actual settlement.

Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to have you back with us soon !

Regards

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stayed in this hotel while on a business trip to Bangalore. The hotel is located 2 hours from the airport (traffic in Bangalore is dreadful, so arrive as early in the morning or as late in the night as possible).

The hotel is within the Electronic City, unfortunately it is also quite far from the downtown region of bangalore and the journey to and back can take 2 hours or more for a return journey.

The hotel is clean, modern and very well taken care of. There is free wifi which is useful when it works - sometimes it only worked in the bathroom of your bedroom which was useful when on the throne but not when you needed to work from your desk.

The staff were very friendly and quite keen to please, it did feel that they wanted to be helpful.

Food was good (amazing T-Bone Steak), but I did not like the Indian Food that much as it all seem to taste the same and usually served as part of a buffet, the good thing is that there are 4 restaurants on the premises to choose from.

Overall, I enjoyed the hotel and the staff and would recommend for a business stay - the absence of children was a big plus.

Dear sir,

Thank you for your encouraging comments on the rooms , food and specially on the food served from Burgundy Grill . We have also noted your concerns on the Wifi and we are working on the same to give you a better experience .

We look forward to your upcoming visit to experience the changes in Wifi and we also hope to offer you to get to taste our best of cuisines.