“Just too Amazing....”

Ranked #36 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“Just too Amazing....”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have been to Crowne Plaza Couple of times...Its just too good to be there...And a very happening place for parties...Its a 5 star property and located near Hosur Road far from all the traffic and pollution.

You can take your family or partner for a breakfast or dinner.

Amazing place to go....

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Wanderer_Neetu
CrownePlazaBengaluru, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Dear Neetu,

Thank you for sharing the feedback on your recent experience at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru! We are delighted to hear that you had a fantastic experience and enjoyed the great location and the food and beverage options. You would be delighted to know that we have also opened another new food and beverage option called The Terminus that serves signature beverages and a variety of classic comfort food preparations while also offering a range of entertainment options.

We look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel soon.

Ranjan Malakar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This property is the best in class in the Electronics City area. Very posh and elegant. Breakfast was excellent but same menu. Needs to have some variety. Food is of course very expensive for business travelers. Rooms are huge and toiletries are excellent quality. Sleep is so comfortable one doesn't feeling like leaving the bed. The best part in the room is the reclining leather sofa where one can relax after hard day in office. Swimming pool is open air and because on windy weather never saw anyone entering the pool. Gym is nice too. Staff are extremely courteous. But to my surprise I found the front desk people are steel faced. They generally don't smile while check-in or check-out. Service is bit on slower side.

Room Tip: Ask for front facing rooms giving aerial view of Electronics City.
4 Thank Souvik25
CrownePlazaBengaluru, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you very much for sharing the feedback on your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and enjoyed the clean and spacious rooms, the Gym facilities as well as the courteous staff. We have noted your feedback on the breakfast buffet and now actually have close to 30% of the items being changed on a daily basis leaving only the traditional staple items being the same. Your feedback on the Front Office team has been noted and will be actioned on priority. I would also appreciate if you could give me more details on where you found the service slow at my email - ranjan@cpbengaluru.com

Once again, thank you for the feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

Just spent almost 2 weeks here. Staff are great, from front desk to drivers to restaurant staff.
We ate at each restaurant, had breakfast each day... all good and healthy

Not sure how secure their security is? Like most., they have sniffer dogs and metal detectors but more for show
Highly recommend

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you very much for the feedback on your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City! We are delighted to see that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay at our hotel and appreciated the great staff and the healthy and well prepared food. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel when you are in Bengaluru next.

Thank you once again for your motivating comments.

Coventry
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Since the hotel caters mainly for business travellers I was not setting my expectations too high. It is typical of Crowne Plaza's around the world, clean and well managed.

What i didn't expect was the cheek of the hotel group to charge me a 10% service charge on any food or beverage ordered, this charge was also subject to the local taxes so the net effect is closer to 12%. Just because i use a corporate business card doesn't mean to say I'm happy to pay what ever you charge me. A service charge is a charge for service, it is not and should not be applicable to all food and beverage services, that also includes room service where they will also charge you a tray charge!!
Never again....upon my return I hope the Marriott will be finished!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Simpsonville, South Carolina
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I was in Bangalore on business. This was my first trip to India. I was very please that I was in the Crowen Plaza since it caters to foreigners and has extensive security. At first it was disturbing to have the car checked when we arrived but I learned that is necessary and I was thankful. The hotel was great. The room was very comfortable and well appointed. The bathroom was a Spa. It had several shower heads and they were all adustable. The room was spacious and the king size bed was very comfortable. I enjoyed that bed especially after an entire day of travelling from South Carolina. The service was great too. They were constantly checking to make sure I has everything I needed and were quick to get me anything I requested. I will be returning to Bangalore each year and will stay athe Crowne Plaza each time.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank dtb61
CrownePlazaBengaluru, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for sharing the feedback on your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City! We are pleased to note that you appreciated the prompt and anticipatory service, friendly staff, safe and secure environment and well appointed room and bathroom. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel during your next visit to Bengaluru.

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Well appointed guest rooms with a spacious bathroom! Great restaurant and bar, topped with excellent service... I truly recommend the Crowne Plaza Banglore as an excellent place to stay

Service team from Front Office, Concierge to Food and Beverage, give special attention to each guest, anticipates their needs and extends their reach to assist requests --- sincere service from the heart!

1 Thank TDC298573
CrownePlazaBengaluru, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City! We are delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and appreciated the service, well appointed guestrooms and the restaurants and bars at the hotel. Your kind comments will motivate our team to continue their efforts to make our hotel great and we look forward to welcoming you back to Bengaluru soon.

singapore
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is my first time staying at this hotel for business for 10 days. I found this place to be cosy and guests are always well taken care off. What is impressive is that they pay special attention to lone female travelers by making sure that your stay is comfortable. If you stay long enough, they will also take note of your dietary requirements and your personal preferences.

Rooms: I found the room to be rather small compared to similar hotels. There is no proper table for in-room dining which I found it very inconvenient.

Food at restaurants: The food at the Italian and Grill restaurants is delicious. However, watch out for the mosquitoes.

Swimming pool: There are only 6 sun decks available. For a beautiful infinity pool, this is very little. Some guests told me that they had to queue and waited for the chairs.

Staff: Fantastic service. Staff remember the names of guests and their preferences.

Others: There is a different program organized on Sundays for the guests. Great way to meet people. I took part in a 2 hour cooking lesson and met great people to hang out with.

I will definitely stay at this hotel again when I return for my business trip.

Room Tip: Choose a room with pool view but in a higher floor. Else the people at the pool can peep into your r...
2 Thank equinoxism
CrownePlazaBengaluru, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay of 10 nights at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City! We are delighted that you appreciated the little things we do to make our long stayers and lady travelers more comfortable and appreciated the staff, quality of food and weekend activities. We have noted your feedback on the need for more deck chairs and mosquitoes in some areas and will be taking some steps to address these at the earliest.

Once again, thank you for the detailed feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.