“Live like king at Crowne Plaza”

Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City
Ranked #36 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
Hyderabad, India
“Live like king at Crowne Plaza”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Awesome rooms.. nice suites.. good food.. extraordinary room service.. I loved the room ligtings.. marvellous... when u switch off the main lights and switch on the bed light, shelve lights it looks like fairy tale.. awesome showers.. as if u r being drenched under rain..in open... I just loved it.. went there for busniess convention and will surely be going back there soon

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
CrownePlazaBengaluru, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City, responded to this review, September 25, 2011
Thank you for your encouraging feedback and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The team at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit and ensuring that you continue to have a fabulous experience at our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Stayed here for 5 nights. Very comfortable and quiet and the service was outstanding. Though I absolutely love Indian food, after nearly two weeks traveling in India, I was thrilled to find a decent selection of American food. The hotel is priced on the high side, but that's to be expected at a Crowne Plaza - no real surprise here.

Only complaint? Square (and uncomfortable) toilet. What's up with that?!?

I will definitely stay here again during my next trip to Bangalore.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank WarEagle2007
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City. Your appreciation of the service, food and facilities will be shared with our staff who take great pride in ensuring that our guests feel right at home and have a productive and comfortable stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
York
Reviewed August 20, 2011

A solid business hotel in the middle of one of the main tech parks in Bangalore. For the ten days I was there it was pretty quiet - people aren't travelling to see their suppliers any more!!!

Good furnishings, choice of restaurant and a good spa.

You will pay European/US prices though - and top prices at that.

Overall a bit quiet and bland.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
CrownePlazaBengaluru, Manager at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City, responded to this review, September 3, 2011
We are delighted that you enjoyed the rooms. food and beverage and spa at the hotel and hope to have you back at the hotel when you are in Bangalore next.
NY
Reviewed August 15, 2011

I stayed here in July for four nights on a business trip to a company in the Electronics City area. As others have said, the room was excellent and very modern. Housekeeping did a very good job the entire time there - better than many hotels I have stayed at in the USA. The staff was very courteous and helpful. Several staff members were willing to go above and beyond to help. I atae at the 24/7 Cafe and the food was very good. There were buffets each night including an area were food was cooked to order. The buffets sometimes had themes such as Italian-type or Asian-style foods. However, Indian food was always available. The food at the hotel is so good, my Indian hosts regularly attend these restaurants and have hosted several dinners here for other clients. Security is very tight - any cars entering the property are searched with mirrors and a bomb-sniffing dog. You must pass through a metal detector and your things X-rayed each time you enter. A sign of the times...I have stayed at another hotel in the center of the city a couple of times and the Crowne Plaza far exceeds that one. Be aware that it is NOT convenient to the city center and is suited for areas to the south of the city only. Why only four stars? The SQUARE toilets are an example of "form over function." They are less than comfortable. I have already recommended this hotel to my senior management for their next trip.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank dtroy66
CrownePlazaBengaluru, Manager at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City, responded to this review, August 17, 2011
Thank you very much for your positive comments on the services, food & beverage and security at our hotel! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City and have recommended us to your colleagues. We look forward to have them staying with us and ensuring that they too have a great experience at our hotel. We are definitely working on the square toilet issue and have identified a solution for the same that should be in place by October. We will share your motivating feedback with our team members and hope to have the pleasure of accomodating you again in the future.
London
Reviewed July 27, 2011

I stayed there for 4 nights while on business. It is a really nice, comfortable hotel. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The check-in/out painless and quick. The general design of the hotel was very nice. My room was large and very comfortable, probably the best standard of bed and bedding I have experienced in a business hotel. I got a package when I arrived which gave me internet access, access to the business lounge and 3 items of laundry washed and pressed each day, very good value. I only ate in the 24/7 cafe which was good. The other restaurants looked nice as well but tbh I was in India so didn't feel compelled to eat Italian or Steak! I am sure this is a good option for some. I used the spa and had a really good massage and a steam afterwards. My only criticism was that the towelling robe I was given didn't look or smell clean. I also used the gym which was good too. The man looking after it gave me clap at the end of my hour on the running machine which I thought was rather funny, he also offered to help me with stretching. There is a nice little terrace area between the hotel and spa. All in all I would confidently recommend this place. This was my first experience of India and this hotel contributed to it being a very positive one so I'll definately be back!

1 Thank AllisonLondon
CrownePlazaBengaluru, Manager at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City, responded to this review, July 30, 2011
We are delighted that you have had a great stay with us and enjoyed the food, facilities and service at the hotel! Your feedback will be shared with the team who look forward to ensuring that your next stay with us is equally comfortable and productive. We have also noted your comment on the Bathrobe at the Spa and will definitely ensure that this area is looked into.
Lancashire
Reviewed July 1, 2011

Stayed here for a 4 night stay at the end of june whilst on business. The hotel is a purpose built business hotel in Electronics City, on the outskirts of Bangalore.

Its about 90-120 minutes drive from the airport (the hotel arranged this transfer for my party). 45-60 minutes in to central Bangalore.

It really is the only place to stop in this region if you want a reasonably well equipped hotel.

The rooms are very good, with comfortable beds, wet room, floor to ceiling windows, mini bar, LCD TV etc. All that you would expect from a top rated hotel.

The restaurants are on the whole very good, but not outstanding. All staff are very attentive, to a point which maybe was just too much for me.

The hotel is very secure with security guards at the gates and again at the hotel entrance. You have to walk through an airport type scanner to gain entrance.

The pool is very nice, but didnt get chance to try it out. I did however go to the gym twice during my stay and this was small but adequately equipped.

I did have 1 Spa session and this was very good. Shame I didnt have time to schedule some more!

Overall a good hotel, which serves its customers well. Good food, reasonably good facilities and a comfortable 4 night stay.

1 Thank CPANDK
CrownePlazaBengaluru, Manager at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City, responded to this review, July 3, 2011
We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed you four night stay at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City. Your feedback will be shared with the hotel team and we have noted your feedback about the staff being overattentive on some occasions. Thank you for your positive feedback regarding the facilities, food quality, spa treatment and the security. We take great pride in trying to ensure that our guests have a productive and comfortable stay at our hotel and your feedback will be a great motivation to the team.
Coimbatore, India
Reviewed June 21, 2011

This hotel is good.
In this part of the country, I see value for money we pay for the room and its ambience.
The hotel has good access. Good choice of food and it was excellent food.
The staff is very courteous.
Internet Wifi could be improved, as I had hard times in consistent connection. Wired Internet was good. But limits the freedom.
Valet parking was comfortable.
Overall rating is good and will defnitely go back.

1 Thank Sivarajan1968
CrownePlazaBengaluru, Manager at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City, responded to this review, June 29, 2011
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City and that you enjoyed the service, the spacious room and the great food. I am also pleased to inform you that we will have a significant upgrade to our WiFi services within this week and you can look forward to significantly enhanced wireless connectivity.

Thank you for your constructive feedback and we will be sharing the same with our team as this motivates us to do better and ensuring that our guests continue to have a fabulous experience at our hotel.