All reviews food quality was excellent rice bowl mg road special thanks modern hotel value for money awesome hotel walking distance excellent stay amazing experience enjoyed our stay rooms are spacious front office night stay stayed for nights brigade road breakfast buffet
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Had stayed here two night and 3 day with my family.The hotel was well maintained,atmosphere was really good.location of the hotel is very good.I enjoyed my stayed here.. Thanks for making my stay comfortable and wonderful.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
santoshkumar712, General Manager at Southern Star Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
We are thankful to you for taking out time to write a review about our property. We are happy to know that you had such a positive experience while staying with us. Please continue to patronize us and in turn we promise to give you an even better experience the next time.

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Was there for 3 night, opted this hotel as it was near to my office. I can say it was well maintained and clean. Room was very comfortable as in my request they have given me a room on higher floor and with a view for fresh air. I enjoyed my time after a stressful day enjoying fresh air from room. Foods are tasty and hygienic. Would like to thank Mr Abu for assisting me with early morning cab to my office as I was late on second day. Thank you all for making my stay a awesome stay. Would recommend this hotel to my colleagues and well.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
santoshkumar712, General Manager at Southern Star Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear Guest,
We are thankful to you for taking out time to review our property. We are glad to know that you had such a good time while staying with us and also that you will be recommending us to your friends.
Please stay with us on your next visit and allow us to serve you again.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Had stayed here one night and a day with my friends... The hotel was well maintained.. Good atmosphere.. Especially hotel location was excellent.. Walkable from ub city... I enjoyed my stayed here.. Thanks for the wonderful memories...

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
santoshkumar712, General Manager at Southern Star Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Dear Guest,
We are thankful to you for taking out time to write a review about our property. Your comments help us to access whether our team is performing according to the guidelines provided during training or not. Your comments tell us that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will continue to work to provide an ever better experience to you on your next visit.

Please visit us again.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Was there with my colleagues for office trip which was near to our office. Needless to say it was a very clean and comfortable stay. Rooms were clean. Food at The spice bazaar was awesome. Would like to thank Nagarjuna for his special take care towards us. Definitely will recommend this place.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
We are thankful to you for your kind comments. Do give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotels in Bangalore. If you are looking for delicious food you just go straight away to Rice bowel Hotel..you can enjoy your food ..it’s really impressive how the staff received and served and the place has been maintaining very neat and clean...

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for acknowledging all the hard work we put to ensure that you have a good time while you are our guest. Your comments inspire us to work harder to and provide even better experience to our guests.

Please visit us again.