I stayed here in order to catch the 0800 BA departure to Heathrow last year. We had the same flight timing this year, stayed here again. It was awful last time but we thought they would have finished the building work and sorted out the wild dogs and noise.
This place is hysterical. Much more has been semi finished and partly built since we were last here.
It's as though a very rich man, who made his dough doing something utterly unrelated to running a hotel, has given some of his team, who know nothing about building a hotel, a huge wad of cash to build a confection of vanity. Badly. Really badly.
What bedroom can you sleep in when you can't turn the lights off unless you pull the keycard out of the master switch and wait five minutes? And then a motion detector turns all the lights on in the middle of the night for another ten minutes if you use the bathroom.
The three boys on reception all came to try and turn the lights off, it was like a Monty Python skit. It's still under the flight path, they can't change that. Stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Away from the chaos that Bangalore can sometimes be, Clarks Exotica Resort & Spa is your haven of tranquility. Sprawled across 70 acres of lush green expanse, set against the magnificent backdrop of Nandi Hills, and close to the Bangalore International Airport, the hotel ensures easy commute after a tiring journey. Proximity to myriad historical monuments, children's parks and entertainment centers ensure you are not at a loss for things to do. Home to four multi-cuisine as well as specialty restaurants, your taste buds are in for a treat whether you are a fan of healthy main courses or decadent desserts. Ambrosia Health Café offers nutritious gluten-free dishes, whereas Illusion Bar offers the perfectly mixed drinks. From the Buvette, perched on the pool side, you can keep an eye on your children on the water slides, and Blue Alps lets you choose from a bulging buffet of multi-cuisine delicacies. Clarks Exotica Resort & Spa can be the perfect place for you to relax, especially because of the luxurious world class spa, Seventh Heaven. Expert therapists, modern amenities, and age old treatments ensure you leave revitalized. Spend the restful evenings gazing out at the airfield some distance away, with the sun disappearing on the horizon and forming the perfect backdrop for the places that glide in and away. It's part of the charm! Unlike others, we know kids can be a handful, and for ensuring that you have a restful stay like we promise, we indulge them with game rooms, water slides, tennis and basketball courts, video games, movies, a junior spa as well as kid friendly menus. We keep an eye on them, while you enjoy some "me" time. We take of your wellbeing, and apart from nutritious food, rejuvenating spa, crystal clear pool, we also offer a well equipped fitness center. No need to miss out on your daily regimen. We can also be the perfect partners for your events and banqueting needs, providing not just food and décor, but also ideas and themes to dazzle all your guests! Clarks Exotica is your gateway to rejuvenation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your Clarks Exotica Convention Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarks Exotica Airport Bangalore
- Hotel Clarks Exotica Airport
- Clarks Exotica Hotel Bangalore