“M.G. Road ... Metro ... In the Centre”

Komfort Terraces Business Boutique Hotel
Ranked #140 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed November 11, 2011

The room was excellent, had all the facilities that we could wish for. The attendants were good. It was centre of all the all happening places. Koshy's restaurant was just at walkable distance. Set Breakfast Menu ... was good to relish.. I would look to vist Bangalore and will surely stay at Komfort for a comfortable stay

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
terraces, Front Office Manager at Komfort Terraces Business Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2011

Dear Guest,

We Sincerely thank you for your good review about our property. Your feedback about our staff is very much appreciated. We look forward to see you again with us.

Regards,

Reghu.G
FOM

Reviewed June 25, 2011

The online booking was quite easy process and transparent without any hiden costs. The room is ok as I say value for money and good for people looking for simple room without any frills. The staff is fine and try to feel comfortable. Though the breakfast is set menu but included in the tariff.
The only problem one comes across is to locate the hotel which is bit hidden though my taxi driver could locate it easily. Recommnded for a solo traveller for a short visit.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Extremely small rooms, dingy corridoors, un-attentive reception but an extremely good location - this sums up the hotel perfectly. A good hotel if you are not going to spend bigger part of your day here. I would rate it very high for the convenience of the location, and it should be all the more better because we saw the construction of the metro station within 100m from the hotel but thats where the good part ends. The rooms are extremely small, and right next to another building hence people looking for a room with a view would be up for dissapointment. We were upgraded to a bigger room on creating some fuss but the rooms were definitely not in line with their titles (like Deluxe etc). I would recommend it to travellors looking for budget accomodation near city centre.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2011

I had been to the hotel with my colleague. Nicely done, small hotel! I liked the behaviour of the attendants. Variety in food; North Indian dishes were tasty. Enjoyed the short stay. Thanks Komfort guys.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights (13th/14th Feb 2010). It was in a prime location, easy access to most things in Bangalore. The hotel was very basic but fine. The only problem I had was the walls were paper thin, and I could actually hear a lady next door yawning! And when the TV went on, you could forget any ideas about sleep. The staff were okay, but not overly friendly at all. It was okay but when I returned at the end of my trip for a night before my flight home, I didnt opt to stay here again, I choose another hotel.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2009

Its a snazzy hotel at a great price

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 4, 2009

I had been to Bangalore recently for a business trip. Tried to find a hotel near the airport but couldn't until my friend suggested me this business hotel on MG Road.

I found the hotel comfortable and liked the personal attention given by the staff. The food was great and the hospitality excellent. All that at a reasonable price. Kudos to staff !

Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business