“Quick juSTa - The Residence Indiranagar”

juSTa Indiranagar, Bangalore
Ranked #61 of 669 Hotels in Bengaluru
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
“Quick juSTa - The Residence Indiranagar”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

It was pretty good experience i had during my 4 times stay in Justa Indiranagar.
The food, front office support and customer experience was really good and they take extreme care. Found in prime location and its very near to offices.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank SridharAkula
juSTaTheResidence, General Manager at juSTa Indiranagar, Bangalore, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

We truly thank you for taking out time to write such kind and positive words about our hotel and our staff members. We thank you for your support and for giving us the opportunity to serve you 4 times during your visit to Bangalore.

It is indeed a pleasure to know that you liked the location of our hotel, food quality and the service provided by our staff members.

We earnestly look forward to having you stay in our hotel and serve you yet again as our esteemed guest.

We do look forward for your continuous patronage.

narayan.rao@justahotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Though this is first a business hotel, I found it quite accommodating for my needs. I came to Bangalore to visit family in the area but wanted a few nights off to myself to more freely explore and get the feel of the city. The location was very convenient to shopping and restaurants, which was especially nice as I was on my own and didn't want to go to far at night to get dinner. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was more comfortable than I expected- the AC worked well, the hot water in the shower was always available, the room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. Outlets were easy to locate, the lighting was also nice. I found the food to be very delicious, great serving sizes, and was delivered fairly quickly to my room.
You should highly consider staying here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank nb1984
Dear Guest,

It is indeed a pleasure for my team and me to know that we were able to live up to your expectation during your stay in our hotel. We thank you for your positive feedback and appreciation.

Your compliments have been shared with our staff members, who were delighted to note that their efforts were so well recognized. It is appreciation and acknowledgement such as yours which keeps us motivated and helps us in delivering our best.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the city and to juSTa.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed for one night- and yes its very far from the airport, as well as from my meetings. But I am satisfied with the accommodation and ambiance here. Room is large enough for single person.

I must say that bathroom was not as clean as the room.Otherwise everything is fine. Ideal place for a short stopover, and lots of places to hang out for night life and options for dinner. Plus Costa coffee is just a couple of meters away from the residence.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Gunadhor
Dear Guest,

The point highlighted by you regarding cleanliness of the bathroom has been noted. It is clear that there has been a serious lapse on our part and please accept our sincerest apologies. I would like to assure to you this is not our standard practice and we will never let this happen again.

We have educated our staff members to take extra care in cleanliness of rooms, maintenance, aesthetic upkeep of the rooms and we have arranged for inspection of the same by supervisors on regular basis going forward.

We do look forward to having the opportunity to be able to host you again and On behalf of the team at jüSTa, I assure you that we will definitely work on our standards.

Deal, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is a very good, comfortable hotel, which we used for a stopover traveling through Bangalore. Sadly it is too far from the airport for this purpose as Bangalore has considerable road works going on and the journey was about 1hr 20 mins. However, this is not the fault of the hotel. Our room was large and well equip with a small 'kitchen' area, huge bed, desk, excellent bathroom and sofa/table etc. It has an in house japanese restaurant, which sadly we were unable to try, but the breakfast was first class. This was a buffet in the restaurant on the 5th floor, with very large windows giving a great early morning view over the city.

I have stayed in many business type hotels, most of which are functional at best and devoid of character. This was not the case here and I would stay here again, just not for an airport sleepover.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tony N
Dear Guest,

Our team is truly honored to know that you have had a comfortable stay in our hotel and also you like the breakfast buffet served in our roof top restaurant. During your next visit we assure to serve you with our authentic Japanese food.

I would like to inform you that we can assist our guests for all the transportation needs.

We are delighted to note that juSTa will remain your choice of hotel on your future visits to Bangalore and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The Hotel is Nice , well furnished, not far away from places.
Food Service slow,
Food Okay not that Great, was served Cold in the room most of the time,
Not many open spaces, like windows etc.
Restaurant at terrace had a Good view.
Staff was helpful and Cordial.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank AjayWalia
Dear Guest,

We truly thank you for writing such kind and positive words about our hotel and staff members. We are truly pleased to know that you liked our hotel and its location.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have had to experience with regards to food quality. This point highlighted by you is very important and we assure you that we will work to improvise on the quality of service provided to our guest.

This is definitely not our standard practice and it is our foremost priority to treat every feedback as important and as an opportunity to go the extra mile and ensure a wonderful experience to every guest.

On behalf of the team at jüSTa, we look forward to having the opportunity to be able to host you again at our hotels in the near future.

kumar6851
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Based on earlier reviews, I guess I had heightened expectations. The room was fine, but the shower door did not shut and hot water was luke warm at best. When I requested they fix it, they were unable to do it. Nor were they able to find me a room to switch.

I have stayed in many of the hotels in Bangalore and this was my first time trying something off the company suggested hotel and I am not sure I would repeat the experience.

Plus the place is hard to find, the driver in the morning could not locate it, causing unforeseen delays.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
juSTaTheResidence, Manager at juSTa Indiranagar, Bangalore, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

We thank you so much for taking time out to put your review on Tripadvisor as well as for your valuable feedback.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have had to experience during your stay in our hotel.

We have investigated the areas of concern highlighted by you. As such we are working on the points to improve upon them.

Shower Door - Our personnel at juSTa The Residence, Indiranagar Road have rectified the issue with the shower door and have got it resolved. Going forward, we will be undertaking preventive maintenance of all such areas.

Hot water - We have discussed your feedback with concerned department and have taken measures to avoid any such incident in future to our guests. I would like to assure you that this is not our standard practice and we value every guest need and feedback as important

Your point regarding Landmark to find the hotel has been noted and we will try and incorporate the landmark as well as the maps in all our verbal and written communication with our guests.

It is our constant endeavor to improve and innovate to excel in our services to all our guests. And in doing so, we thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback where in we have been able to introspect and improve in the areas that we had earlier missed out on.

We assure you that the service levels would definitely be more efficient and improved during your next visit to our hotel which we are earnestly looking forward to.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I went with my family for a day's visit to Bangalore and it was a very nice experience. From the moment we landed at Bangalore airport the person at the front desk gave directions to my car driver how to get there. Our arrival we were greeted with a smile from Mr Srijit and the check in was very fast.The food was excellent in the rooms as were the breakfast in the restaurant.
The rooms were very clean and the housekeeping did not mind giving us extra towels and pillows.
I will definitely stay there in my subsequent visits.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

We thank you very much for taking time out to put in these kind words of encouragement and positive feedback for our hotels and the staff members.

We earnestly look forward to having you stay in our chain of properties across India and to serve you again.