Treebo Cynosure Suites
Holiday Village(Bengaluru)
$40
$30
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The hotel was okay but service for the room was pretty terrible, we complained about the hot water since day 1 but even until the day we checked out, the problem was not fixed.
Getting the auto drivers to find the hotel initially was quite difficult since it was hodden from the main road but once u get their hotel number they will guide the autos to their hotel which is in a way a good thing. Prices are cheap n the rooms were satisfactory. The wifi if ur in range is very good. One of us could even update our iOS for iPhone from 5.1.1 to 6.0.1 in relatively fast times so its a huge plus too. The reception was also kind enough to help us negotiate with auto driver when we called them and warned us when they suspected we were getting cheated. So I commend them on this. Although their maintenance still have to improve by leaps and bounds , the hotel in my opinion is kinda okay of u consider the price. If you're on a low budget go for this place, if u r willing to spend more, go somewhere else

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed October 20, 2012

It was a business trip to Bangalore. Though it is close to MG Road, Brigade Road but as an accommodation it is not a place to stay. The rooms are very small and so are the beds. The staff is not polite rather behaved rudely with us. The cafeteria has 4 tables in the balcony and so is the case with the gym. Both these facilities are like namesake. The food was not good and also there wasn't any variety in the food. I would not recommend this place for stay even for a day.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We had rented the entire hotel for a wedding party and were very pleased with service at the hotel. The rooms were neat and clean, staff was extremely polite and helpful. The food was very good, some of the best I have had in Bangalore. The best part is that is walking distance from MG Road and in the heart of Central Bangalore.

Room Tip: Some rooms are smaller than the others, if you have more than 2 people, please check with management at the time of booking.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I stayed at Cynosure Hotel for two months and enjoyed my time there a lot. I was looking for a place where I could feel at home, receive good quality accomodation for a reasonable price, and proximity to the center of Bangalore. I got all. First, the people at Cynosure were very nice and caring and I really got to know them well. Second, the accomodation offered hotel rooms that included breakfast, a gym, complimentary Internet, and so forth, all that I needed. Last, the location of the hotel is very favorable. It is located in the center, very nearby the entertainment area of Bangalore and is still quiet enough to get sleep.

Room Tip: To be honest, I think that the location of all rooms are quiet enough due to the location of the hotel. Furthermore, there is no quality difference between rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2012

A memorable experience of our Stay at CYNOSURE,Which I Shall Never forget.In my life
No other hotel in Bangalore can be better than CYNOSURE.
Excellent rooms ,Neat AND Clean ,artistically decorated,
Excellent Room Service.
Excellent food Just like at ur home,dont feel like u r staying in a hotelL.
MR.ASHOK AND MRS MEGHA (OWNERS) MEET U daily and supervise the work Personally.EXCELLENT HOSPITALLITY.
MR. SATYA ,(MANAGER) gem of a person,was always on his toes inspite of being not well ,Hats off forr him.
The service people were doing their work always smiling The cook was excellent,giving u home made food quality.
I wish i again get a oppurtuninity to visit bangalore sothat i can stay at cynosure once again
I Pray to GODthat cynosure SHall be on THE WORLD MAP one day
thanks to cynosuer
dr suri and family

Room Tip: ALL ROOMS are equally good best room is 303
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family