“Homely Atomsphere” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #516 of 649 Hotels in Bengaluru
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Homely Atomsphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

I along with my wife and child stayed there for 3 days. We reached the hotel early morning and the manager was attentive and made us comfortable. Staying in this hotel was nice as it is close to minerva circle which is a famous landmark in Bangalore and is easily accessed by all types of transport.
Though the location is not very attractive with a narrow road, the rooms are neatly kept and clean. All toiletries are provided every day. Staffs were humble with smiley face. Room service is good. Best part is the complimentary unlimited buffet breakfast with lot of variety dishes and it’s a pure veg restaurant. Recommended hotel for family.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Sarkar1981

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

The hotel was not bad. i wont say it is great but not bad either.. you can also get a similar hotel at a cheaper rate in majestic. one major problem is that the windows for the room can be opened from outside and there s no provision to lock them from inside. One construction worker actually opened the window when i was inside and i couldnt close it. the reception staff basically told me not worry and let the worker continue to work when i complained about this. pls take for granted that there is no security in the room. the electronic key is a utter waste. the bed sheets were clean and bathroom was neat but again you could get something cheaper than this. the locality of this hotel is a major slum and u wont get anything outside the hotel

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank venkatp3
surat,gujrat
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

I stayed at TAP for 2 nights...it was really marvellous experience to be a part of this beautiful hotel during our trip from gtujarat.
cleanliness of the rooms,well washed bed sheets,good sanitory facilities,24 hrs hot water,wi-fi and above all hygienic food added 5 stars to our trip
the most i liked was the sitting facilities in the corridor having light fun
its in the close vicinity of most beautiful lalbaugh garden.
i personally suggest to stay here if you want hotel with a reasonable price and good facilities for making your trip memorising.

Room Tip: all rooms are good,so there is no need to worry...but u may choose corner rooms for sun bath.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Mehul_Ahir
Mangalore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stayed 3nights in T.A.P.Gold Crest Hotel.Starting from the security a tall man with a smiling face ,front desk Mr.Raju who welcomed me in my local language that's Tulu as he knew I'm from Mangalore made me feel like home already!I loved the AC room on fourth floor with complementary breakfast and Wifi was amazing.Room was clean and staff were ready to serve with a call .House keeping was amazing as they were available any time I was in need of cleaning my room and were very friendly.Breakfast had 2-3 varieties available to everyone in the ground floor.As I had my exam and couldn't go down and eat breakfast room service was provided and I payed the difference as I can order from the menue but Buffet wasn't available for room service.Overall excellent hotel with low budget.Drawback is the surrounding.I didn't feel safe to walk down the street as too much of rubbish and congested street with staring people!I wish I had a camera to take some pictures as Hotel can do better if the street is clean and walk able.So I derived around with a car and never dared to walk on that street(M.T.B.Road).So I spent more on the transport than the hotel!Eventhough I would love to stay in the hotel for the surrounding I will say "No" for next time as I can't imagine to take my family in that unhygienic ,congested street .But if you don't care about the surrounding and focus on good accommodation ,excellent service and low budget T.A.P.Gold Crest is the best Hotel to stay.

Room Tip: Fourth floor is good.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank sarithalobo28
Hyderabad
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Yatra Reference Number:09021317658
I have booked a standard non AC room on the 10th Feb 2013 in Hotel T.A.P. Gold Crest.
I moment i entered the hotel and asked for the booking and key and the room no in the reception , Mr LingaRaju the reception there said , can you provide me with the photo id proof. I gave him my Pan card after which he said he wants to see the marriage ID proof of mine and my husband as we belong to different caste . I said i am travelling for a day and you wanted me to carry my marriage certificate ? He said i have to as this is the policy of the hotel . My question to Yatra team is , why is this not mentioned in the terms and conditions of the hotel . That couples have to provide with marriage ID proof . Do you want us to go for official tour and carry marriage cert to proof the hotel if we are married . On top of that the room is STINKING . The blanket on the room is half torn . It is so uncleaned . I am just very dis statisfied on the service of this hotel .
Also , When i was checking out from the hotel i asked for a copy of the bill which they refused to give (same person LingaRaju ) and told me it would be provided by Yatra Team as you have paid them .

Overall horrible service .

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
8 Thank sukanyaHyderabad

Travelers are raving about these Bengaluru hotels

Chennai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Good to stay at a lower cost in bangalore.
Service was reallly good I never expect this kind of service they will give when i booked my room but i was good. They maintain the rooms really well.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

1 Thank Balaji S
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Exciting place great food specially the complementary breakfast, it was majestic and tasty, very centrally place but yet peaceful, people very helpful, if ever in Banglaore i strongly suggest this place. its a marvelous place to be in. the rooms are excellent specially the road facing balcony rooms.

Room Tip: the rooms are excellent specially the road facing balcony rooms.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple