Some positive highlights
1) Very low price on Expedia for this quality and comfort. No other hotel match this.
2) Cheap dining for South Indians
3) Good south Indian food... not sure about northies
4) close to many places like kalasapalayam and city center.
5) Clean rooms
6) Good wifi and its free.. Fast speeds...
7) Fair price for food.
Some NEGATIVE points
1) Rude front desk
2) Child labor
3) noisy surrounding - market place
4) Unsafe area - all shops close at 7 as they are auto repair shops
5) too many wine shops and pubs and some people misbehave
6) Limited car park space - In fact hardly one or 2 cars can park.
7) Some rooms were noisy - ppl drinking.. I stayed for 7+ days and hence
noticed it. It was evident only on one day. May be management did not know.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel T.A.P. Gold Crest is our 3rd Hotel under T.A.P. Hotels Pvt Ltd with 74 beautifully crafted rooms offering comfort, convenience, peace and privacy, excellent location, luxurious amenities and value for money. It is a Luxury Business class three star hotel strategically located in Minerva Circle, Bangalore – which is about a walk able distance from the beautiful Lalbagh Botanical garden. In a world where the rush hour is 24/7, we offer an exclusive new environment where business and leisure complement each other perfectly. In short, helping you ‘find your centre’. Hotel T.A.P. Goldcrest is a true blend of royal charm and modern style with an epitome of understated elegance and impeccable hospitality. The hotel is the perfect place to rejuvenate your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel T.A.P. Gold Crest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.