See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Best place to stay with good hospitality. Reasonable tariff. Present in the heart of the city. Easily accessible. MG Rd metro is just at a distance to 1 km. One can enjoy the stay with family and friends too. Last but not the least, they provide free WiFi with good speed.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Lt Col Uday S, Owner at Taura Comfort, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Thank you.its our duty to take care and we treat our guest,as family members.Thats our policy.God bless

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

Taura Comfort became my new home for three months in Bangalore. The facilities are clean and there are a lot of plants on the property, what gives it a nice atmosphere. The management is keen to make the best out of your stay and was very supportive to me as a foreigner.
The gate gets locked every night but it’s no problem to call the owner and get it opened. The owner was very friendly and asked me regularly if I enjoyed my stay.
Also the breakfast was really great.
All in all I would really recommend it, especially because it’s a silent place, what can be a pleasure after Bangalore traffic.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Flugschau
Reviewed February 25, 2017

As i traveled around the india i have seen the best hotels but this one is of my best place.I will definitely tell my colleagues & family about the wonderful experience around the hotels.Best food as i have in my journey.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Found this quiet place a real gem in the busy area near Commercial St. Rooms are good,staff very attentive. And being ex military I was able to exchange anecdotes with the owner ,himself a retired Col.! The major shopping areas are just a 10 min walk away. Yet I didn't get myself caught in the rush normally associated with big cities. I am looking forward to my next stay in June.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 19, 2016

I recommend this place to everyone looking for a quiet safe and cosy home like place while staying in Bangalore. Location is excellent, staff are very friendly and professional. Laundry and meal services available on very reasonable prices. Rooms are well furnished and well maintained.

Room tip: All rooms are spacious and well furnished.
Date of stay: March 2016