Well here they have tents so my kids were very excited. these tents are maintained very clean. The staff were very nice and friendly. The food was tasty but the service was very slow plus they don't have much choices, so if staying for more then one day you become bored with the same menu being served day and night. Also the water pressure in the shower was very less, really the management should work out on this as it is really irritating to fill the bucket and have bath. Except for these small things the staff made the stay very comfortable. The whole property was maintained very neat and clean. They don't offer room service as these may attract rodents and pests, so you have to go to the restaurant for all meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coming to Olde Bangalore (pronounced as "Old Bangalore") is like taking a slow and lazy trip back in time - hard to imagine something like this in the middle of a city gone wild! Waking up to bird-song and retiring to the sound of silence are luxuries now available only miles away from habitation, unless you are at Olde Bangalore. As the cool breeze of nostalgia wafts through your mind, prepare to soak yourself in the soul of a Bangalore. Come, let us pamper you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Olde Bangalore Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Bangalore Hotel And Resort
- Olde Bangalore Hotel Bangalore