We had a vey pleasant experience at olde bangalore. Recommemded by a friend we spent 2 nights there with our children.
The indoor and outdoor sports facilities are excellent. The food is average but could be much better. The service and staff are very friendly and helpful. Our children had a wonderful time in the pool.
We felt that the prices were too steep for such small tents. Still an enjoyable weekend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coming to Olde Bangalore (pronounced as "Old Bangalore") is like taking a slow and lazy trip back in time - hard to imagine something like this in the middle of a city gone wild! Waking up to bird-song and retiring to the sound of silence are luxuries now available only miles away from habitation, unless you are at Olde Bangalore. As the cool breeze of nostalgia wafts through your mind, prepare to soak yourself in the soul of a Bangalore. Come, let us pamper you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Olde Bangalore Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Bangalore Hotel And Resort
- Olde Bangalore Hotel Bangalore