we stayed in this resort for a two day training camp. The caravan type tent accomodation is a new experience. The ambience and the surrounding is very beautiful and refreshing. Has all the facilities like swimming pool, walking tracks, greenery!!, restaurant, meeting and conference halls etc and all are well maintained. The central building built in typical old Bangalore buildings style with red bricks, open yards, central open yards and old painting reflects real flavour of old bangalore. Even though the tariff is bit high, I think it is worth spending for a relaxed stay, away from a typical hotel atmosphere. The quality of food is very good and the staff is very helpful and fast. WHoever prefers a relaxed, comfort stay, should try this place. Very near to the airport and a walk in the morning in the adjoining country atmosphere is really an experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coming to Olde Bangalore (pronounced as "Old Bangalore") is like taking a slow and lazy trip back in time - hard to imagine something like this in the middle of a city gone wild! Waking up to bird-song and retiring to the sound of silence are luxuries now available only miles away from habitation, unless you are at Olde Bangalore. As the cool breeze of nostalgia wafts through your mind, prepare to soak yourself in the soul of a Bangalore. Come, let us pamper you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Olde Bangalore Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Bangalore Hotel Bangalore
- Olde Bangalore Hotel And Resort