“Great Hotel”

Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore
Ranked #96 of 666 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I had stayed in this hotel four times during my business trips. It is excellent hotel with all facilities. It is having studio apartments with kitchen , utensils , washing machine , dryer , steam iron and steam bath facility in some rooms. Spacious double rooms consisting of bed room , living room cum dining room both equipped with separate TV . Also there is a video player attached to TV , where u can enjoy you are choices. The fitness club at the roof top is having big swimming pool , tread mills , etc and is having ample space to accommodate at least 20 people. The whole city is visible from the roof top. Outside the hotel too there are good restaurants for dining out and many branded show rooms including apple for shopping . The food at the restaurant is quite good and staff is quite courteous. The hotel also has a good conference room and 4 small meeting rooms which can be used for business purpose. One thing which is missing is that the wifi is not free and is chargeable. The charges for wifi is quite high and the management should provide it is as free as done by many business hotels. . Otherwise this is one hotel with all international standards including helipad at the top of the hotel and gives an international hotel stay. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Unni2006
lemuel h, General Manager at Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear Mr.Unni,
You have certainly done us justice in your description of our hotel, thank you so much !! We could not have asked for a better recommendation from a happy guest.
We do regret your disappointment over the internet charges, our rates however are the same if not lower than other similar hotels across India. Do let us know when you visit us next so that we can work out a more comfortable arrangement in this regard.
With thanks from the Oakwood Team at Bangalore
Kind regards

There are newer reviews for Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stayed here for several days in January 2014. The accommodation was like a very comfortable hotel suite, but had the additional advantage of a well-equipped kitchen, washing machine and tumble drier. What a boon it is to be able to do one's laundry, especially if something is needed at short notice! The Oakwood scored with me too because of the excellent gym, although the crosstrainer I used flattered me somewhat - telling me I'd used 1900 calories in an hour which is more than twice what I am normally capable of! Really, apart from the absence of restaurants (there being only one, I think), this is every bit as good as a top hotel, but with the added features, and relatively low cost. The UB City Mall complex is very handy, so there is no shortage of nearby restaurants. Staff are very helpful. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
lemuel h, General Manager at Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Dear Mr.Michael,
Its very kind of you to have penned down you thoughts about your stay at Oakwood and recommended our hotel for others to stay in on trip advisor.
Just for your information ( since you seemed a tad bit doubtful!) We have a very elegant restaurant at the lobby level called Soul City that offers a handpicked selection of international, Indian and signature dishes to choose from. We have also just opened OZAA our roof top poolside grill , its 13th floor perch is prime and exciting and so is its food.
I do hope you will return and have another great stay with us.
Thanks !
Area general Manager

Reviewed January 10, 2014

As a frequent business travelor, it was a pleasure to stay on this property during my weeklong visit. The hotel is located in a great area of town, which is safe to walk around, offers plenty of shopping, dining and bars. The hotel staff was very courteous and attentive, while not overbearing as some other places I've stayed. The room was perfect. Good hot water and water pressure, nice towels, comfortable bed and pillows, and the small kitchen, althought not used, was a great addition to the room. The gym had all the equipment to offer me a great workout and the pool, which I never used, was very clean and pretty. Internet access was good and the airport transfer service was on time. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thanks for your very favourable comments on Oakwood. Happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us .
It is a compliment for us to get this feedback from you considering you are so well travelled and that you do your "Homework" very thoroughly !! I found your comments on other places that you visited very interesting.
Hope I get to meet with you when you stay with us next.
Thanks again.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We were here for a reunion of our college friends and stayed in a 2 BHK apartment, really nice stay and amazing service. We would love to go back and stay there, the rates are a bit expensive compared to other oakwood properties - but decent enough.

Room Tip: 2 bhk is the best for a group
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
lemuel h, General Manager at Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Dear Guest,
I'm not very sure if Kooliom is your name or an identity so do pardon me for sounding formal in addressing you !
My entire team here feels very gratified with the feedback on your stay that you have put up on Trip Advisor. We are happy that your reunion, undoubtedly a memorable occasion , was exciting and that staying with us at Oakwood only added to those special moments.
Thank you and hope to see you back with us soon !

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I am a frequent visitor to Bangalore.This time a friend of mine advised me about the new oakwood property in Bangalore.So I thought of giving a try and booked my stay there.It was a great surprise for me as the team in front office under Mr.Rohit welcomed me.The entire staffs were very helpfull and courteous.They knew their job and did it well.
My stay went very well.Thanks to your team and a special mention to Mr.Kaustabh too as he helped me in completing few of my work .Now I have decided to stay with oakwood whenever I visit bangalore and next time I am planning to bring my family along with me.
Best of luck and success

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Vignesh18, Director of Sales at Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Dear Sir

Greetings !

Thank you for your wonderful and sincere comments about the hotel and your stay with us. We truly appreciate the time you have taken to compliment our location the room product and the team. I certainly have shared your comments with our associates Kaustubh and Rohit

On behalf of the management and team we look forward to welcoming you soon at our hotel

Have a great day!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Stayed there for 2 nights in Dec13. Property is excellent and the apartment is well equipped. Front desk staff is not suitable for your standard. They should be more knowledgeable and confident to speak in English. The staff at the travel desk were also useless, could not answer simple questions regarding the airport facilities. What is lacking is properly trained staff for their role.
Even the wait staff at the 24hr café was not attentive to customers.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mr Mathew,

Greetings for the day!

We thank you for your feedback and have taken your suggestions seriously and have worked towards it. I would sincerely request you to take the last visit as on of case and would humbly request you if you could use us once again and give us the privilege to give you a delightful experience.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon at Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore.

Have a great day and a fantastic year ahead!

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Best hospitality and service ... Excellent Hotel

Front desk people are very helpful and Friendly and caring .... Stay was very calm and beautiful ... excellent facilities with swimming pool and gym which are well maintained

Excellent food and service

Every staff in this Hotel was friendly and caring ,which is rare for a hotel and this which made my stay complete

Thanks a lot guys

See u soon

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Arun1989

Dear Mr Arun,

Greetings !

Thank you for your wonderful and sincere comments about the hotel and your stay with us. We truly appreciate the time you have taken to compliment our location the room product and the team. I certainly have shared your comments with all our associates.

On behalf of the management and team we look forward to welcoming you soon .

Have a great day and a fantastic year ahead!