“A pleasant and comfortable”

Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore
Ranked #92 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I am a frequent visitor to Bangalore.This time a friend of mine advised me about the new oakwood property in Bangalore.So I thought of giving a try and booked my stay there.It was a great surprise for me as the team in front office under Mr.Rohit welcomed me.The entire staffs were very helpfull and courteous.They knew their job and did it well.
My stay went very well.Thanks to your team and a special mention to Mr.Kaustabh too as he helped me in completing few of my work .Now I have decided to stay with oakwood whenever I visit bangalore and next time I am planning to bring my family along with me.
Best of luck and success

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Vignesh18, Director of Sales at Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Dear Sir

Greetings !

Thank you for your wonderful and sincere comments about the hotel and your stay with us. We truly appreciate the time you have taken to compliment our location the room product and the team. I certainly have shared your comments with our associates Kaustubh and Rohit

On behalf of the management and team we look forward to welcoming you soon at our hotel

Have a great day!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Stayed there for 2 nights in Dec13. Property is excellent and the apartment is well equipped. Front desk staff is not suitable for your standard. They should be more knowledgeable and confident to speak in English. The staff at the travel desk were also useless, could not answer simple questions regarding the airport facilities. What is lacking is properly trained staff for their role.
Even the wait staff at the 24hr café was not attentive to customers.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mr Mathew,

Greetings for the day!

We thank you for your feedback and have taken your suggestions seriously and have worked towards it. I would sincerely request you to take the last visit as on of case and would humbly request you if you could use us once again and give us the privilege to give you a delightful experience.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon at Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore.

Have a great day and a fantastic year ahead!

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Best hospitality and service ... Excellent Hotel

Front desk people are very helpful and Friendly and caring .... Stay was very calm and beautiful ... excellent facilities with swimming pool and gym which are well maintained

Excellent food and service

Every staff in this Hotel was friendly and caring ,which is rare for a hotel and this which made my stay complete

Thanks a lot guys

See u soon

1  Thank Arun1989

Dear Mr Arun,

Greetings !

Thank you for your wonderful and sincere comments about the hotel and your stay with us. We truly appreciate the time you have taken to compliment our location the room product and the team. I certainly have shared your comments with all our associates.

On behalf of the management and team we look forward to welcoming you soon .

Have a great day and a fantastic year ahead!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I was visiting from San Francisco and made booking for 2 nights at oakwood premier prestige as they showed themselves at 5 star and charge similar to the Oberoi/Taj Westend/ITC Gardenia. I have been regular at Oberoi/Taj/ITC and decided to try Oakwood this time. It was a big mistake.

This property maybe good in terms of location and appearance, but comparing the customer service of Oberoi with Oakwood is like comparing a Ritz-Carlton/FourSeasons to a Best Western at best and Motel-6 in reality.

I called to make changes to my reservation and the front desk staff (name Gibu) came across quite unprofessional. He was not interested in the request and said that when i check in, they can look into it. I wanted to change my reservation to use Amex Platinum as it has complimentary upgrade and breakfast included. His response was that he doesn't know this (even though their website clearly states this) and that if it's there, then i can inquire upon check-in and request the manager to get it. He said, even if it's on the website, he will have to ask his Manager the next day as this is outside office hours (8.45pm) so it's best to check the next day. Seriously - is this a 5 star property customer service ? and they consider customer request at 8.45pm and outside office hours ?

Oberoi and Ritz customer service is out of the world and always strives to and exceeds expectation. This interaction with Oakwood was unsatisfactory and the guy was not even willing to cancel my reservation when requested. He asked me to log into their website online and cancel the reservation and didn't really care to help. I didn't have access to internet nor did i have the userid/pwd but he just didn't care and said u have to cancel online since i booked it online on their site.

This is a 2-3 star property customer service at best and even though the property maybe nice, dealing with the staff and customer service is unpleasant and unhelpful. You don't pay Oberoi/Ritz rate for such substandard service/hotel and I certainly don't recommend this place if customer service and world class luxury is what u have in mind.

Room Tip: Nice location and property but substandard customer service and untrained staff
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sunil B
Vignesh18, Director of Sales at Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Dear Guest

Greetings !

Thank you for your review and comments about the hotel and our staff . Please accept our profuse apologies for the inconvenience caused to you . It is indeed a matter of great concern that you have been caused to perceive us negatively . We are investigating your feedback to take immediate corrective action. Please view this with a small degree of tolerance and allow us an opportunity to welcome you back to the Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore for a happy stay.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Great location, excellent facilities and service. Slightly overpriced though, but the overall ambience makes up for it. Business travellers can relax and have a great time after work with an array of restaurants and lounges to choose from.

Dear Mr Kalrav Mishra

Greetings for the day!

Thank you for your wonderful and sincere comments about the hotel and your stay with us. We truly appreciate the time you have taken to compliment our location the room product and teh team. I certainly have shared your comments with all our associates.

It would be great to see back so behalf of the management and team we look forward to seeing you soon here at the Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed December 14, 2013

When you pull up a perfunctory search is made of your taxi and then an obsequious help will get you to your room.
If your view of 5 star hotels is that the staff is terrified of you then this will hit the mark.

The room (one bedroom suite) is fine, if a little tired. Not up to London or New York standard, but OK.

Breakfast is pretty depressing. There was always me plus two others; the food was OK, but you wonder where everyone else went..

So why the four stars? Well, it was clean, and there were plenty eateries close by, so it filled a gap.
Compared to where I could have been 4/5 seems fair.
BUT if your paying your own money, then I'd look at alternatives.

Greetings for the day!

We thank you for your feedback and have taken your suggestions seriously and have worked towards it. My sincere apologies since we couldn't make your stay an experience .

Looking forward to welcoming you soon at Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore.

Warm Regards

Reviewed December 11, 2013

its located in the prime location of the city and is totally surrounded with lots of coffee shops , book stores and various multi-cuisine restaurants . the rooms are super spacious and fully equipped kitchen . we stayed in a 3 BHK room. attached to a mall and has popular bars liek Shiro , Skye Bar and Citi Bar in the same property .

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Vignesh18, Director of Sales at Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Dear Mr Clement

Greetings for the day !

Thank you for your review and recommendation of our property. We are glad that you left us with such a lovely impression and looking forward to your next stay with us.

Vignesh