See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Hotel location is good, near to Bannerghatta Road. Near by streets are busy, the restaurant is also very nice. Even there are good notable restaurants around. Overall the experience was good. I would recommend this hotel for all.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 10, 2017

Hotel location was a deal...many of the amenities were reachable by walk, Restaurant was super with Biryani...room service was good...Hotel facilities were old and for those facilities price is high.. staff were good

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2017

I walked in my room. It smelled moldy, stale, old, sewagery and unpleasant . I opened the window. Ugh! What’s that smell? I looked outside and saw piles of trash. Well, that is not uncommon in India and I suppose the smell is an intangible invasion. I asked for another room. It was just as bad, it smelled smoke. I saw ashtrays so they allow smoking in the rooms. I went to the store and bought an air freshener. Getting a refund is not an option as I pre-paid and I have much to do while here. A hassle and a fight with them are not worth my time.
The room is the most basic as it is though it was spacious. Their internet is a hit and miss.
I found this barely empty roll of toilet paper in the bathroom. So I asked for one. The guy gave me another roll that had a few sheets left. I guess it is not part of what is given to you for use. I asked the front desk to print 5 copies for me. He said go down the street and get your copies made. I said, really? Do you have any capability here? Then he printed it. Internet in lobby only. In the room it is very spotty, cannot download.
There was not a single foreigner there. That is not to say it is bad. I just did not get a foreigner mentality in the service. They just stared and I have to summon and explained what I needed . I asked for them to clean my room, to sweep the floor only and not touch my bed. They did the opposite, made my bed and did not sweep. I don’t think they know the difference between lukewarm, warm and hot water. Whichever time of day I bathed, there was no hot water. I bathed at early morning, I got lukewarm water. Isn’t that when guests get up to go to work and clean up? I do not know your expectations but mine was not met.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

It is the worst hotel I've ever seen. Here staff are very lazy and they don't provide anything at time. When we reached the hotel at latenight and were about to sleep we saw that the blanket given to us was in a very bad condition. We ordered water but they take about an hour to provide us. The man who is the receptionist talks very rudely. Here food is also very bad. Here the locker of the room is not in a good condition. This hotel is a cheater hotel that shows good photos but is a damn one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2017

made us cry,tv-phone not working, ac not working, three times they shifted us. unprofessional staff. not at all clean hotel, cigarettes buds lying on the corridor, very low standard hotel,best for group for playing cards and drinks

Date of stay: April 2017