My husband and I went there for a holiday on 19th July 2013.
We paid 4.5 k per night and had booked the costliest room in the resort. We met with our first shock when we saw the room, it was poorly maintained, looked dingy. We somehow decided to manage but little did we know what awaited us! There was no hot water supply in the room! When we complained we the answer we got was please use the bathroom in the next room!!! After we said we will check out the same day , the staff persuaded us to stay by offering us a different room.
We thought the problems ended here, but no , we turned on the ac for about half an hour and our room was filled with water! when we call house keeping they casually say it must be the ac, shall we put a bucket?! What the....!
So we had to shift to another room! And much to our misfortune we found that the bedsheets weren't changed in this room and the AC was not working properly, tired of changing rooms we decided to just get done with it and stayed there and waited to check out! We ended changing 3 rooms in a course of two days!
Food wasn't a relief either ! They had just two items for breakfast which they called buffet breakfast..Quality of food was also so so..Pool was so dirty we dint want to step into it!
Most facilities in the resort were closed and we hardly had anything to do..
We went there to have fun but this trip ended up being a stress for us!
complete waste of money and worst experience ever!