“Most terrible place I have ever been to!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bengaluru
Ruppi's Hotel & Resort
Ranked #452 of 666 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I went there for a holiday on 19th July 2013.
We paid 4.5 k per night and had booked the costliest room in the resort. We met with our first shock when we saw the room, it was poorly maintained, looked dingy. We somehow decided to manage but little did we know what awaited us! There was no hot water supply in the room! When we complained we the answer we got was please use the bathroom in the next room!!! After we said we will check out the same day , the staff persuaded us to stay by offering us a different room.
We thought the problems ended here, but no , we turned on the ac for about half an hour and our room was filled with water! when we call house keeping they casually say it must be the ac, shall we put a bucket?! What the....!

So we had to shift to another room! And much to our misfortune we found that the bedsheets weren't changed in this room and the AC was not working properly, tired of changing rooms we decided to just get done with it and stayed there and waited to check out! We ended changing 3 rooms in a course of two days!

Food wasn't a relief either ! They had just two items for breakfast which they called buffet breakfast..Quality of food was also so so..Pool was so dirty we dint want to step into it!

Most facilities in the resort were closed and we hardly had anything to do..

We went there to have fun but this trip ended up being a stress for us!

complete waste of money and worst experience ever!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Jhumruu
There are newer reviews for Ruppi's Hotel & Resort

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We had been to a teem outing in Ruppi's Resort recently. The resort is good as its owned by Upendra Sir.

But i want to put on few facts

1) I was told by a receptionist (curly long hairs) that i need to give security deposit 500 rs t get table tennis and ball,shuttle badminton and a cock which is refundable.
2)I paid the amount and was told to collect the amount back by returning the things back
3)When i asked for the security deposit i was told that they will deduct form the security deposit for so called consumables "ball & cock" and give me back some amount which they hadnt mentioned at the time of depositing the amount.
4) When i questioned the receptionist and the manager, they behaved rudely with me and told that they wont inform all those deductions to be made at the time of security deposit.
5) I really felt bad becoz the manager nor the receptionist specified any such conditions during security deposit and behaved very rudely while asked for the refundable deposit.

I want to bring this to the notice of Upendra Sir and make sure such things dont occur again. I had lots of expectations on this resort. Which makes me now to think twice before i and my teammates visit the resort again or not.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Nav007191
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We as a family of 15 generally take a holiday and would go outside Karnataka for such breaks. This year our schedule was pretty tight and with not many long weekends available we started looking at short city breaks.

After having googled for locations we finally chose Ruppis Resort which we were totally unaware of . This was indeed a great choice as kids loved the place and so did adults. There are various activities for energetic kids and enthusiastic adults can join in too. The environment is awesome as it is surrounded by greenery which is fast disappearing in Bangalore. The serene atmosphere was very soothing and relaxing. Staff are very polite and offer the best customer service.

We were there for a day and have now decided that we will be using this in the future for slightly longer breaks.

I recommend this a great place of getaway for ocassions when you want to get away from the hustle bustle of the Bangalore City.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family