“We ll come back for sure !”

Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa
Ranked #25 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We had a 2 days very good experience in Iris Hotel in Bangalore. The ideal location in Braigade Road near the shopping centers helped us avoid any traffic jam and do everything by feet of by auto. The service quality and staff sweetness will make us come back for sure !

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Excellent and prompt service from the heart, ready to help anytime. Warm regards to entire departments for making my stay comfortable. Special regards to Mr. Trishul to training the entire department to acheive service excellence. Felt like home away from home. 100 % value for money . KUDOOS IRIS !

Room Tip: blue ribbon rooms are good and dont forget to ask for upgrade : )
Reviewed August 20, 2014

This is my third time stay at Iris , each time I had stayed what I have noticed is there is a genuine effort by the staff and management to make the customers stay as comfortable as possible, right from welcoming the guest , timely room service, always smiling and pleasant staffs. Overall the hotel is maintained well and very good lighting, cleanliness not only rooms but the corridor , lifts, pools etc. As I had written earlier too close proximity of Iris for shopping, movie theatre, transport connectivity make it easy for the family to get around Bangalore and spend the day out . Different cuisine and variety of food for buffet is a good treat to your eyes and tummy.

Keep it Up Iris and team

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We stayed at this hotel after recommendation from a relative and reading reviews online. Though hotel was fully occupied, check in at 3 AM with an upgraded room was done up on request. The room was very good, spacious and had everything we needed. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Excellent breakfast served during our stay till 11 AM. Well maintained pool, though water temperature was a bit low than normal level still my son enjoyed.
I would definitely stay here again as the cost was reasonable and the experience pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ackandy2014
Trishulkalappa, General Manager at Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2014

Dear Guest,

It is indeed our pleasure to have you stay with us and so thoughtful of you to post such a lovely review of us on TripAdvisor.

Your high praises for the staff and their service is really very encouraging.

It is our constant endeavor to accord personalized services to our guests and it gives us immense pleasure to see that it is fructifying.

Looking forward to meeting you personally next time.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

All required stuff is around the hotel like shopping, Movie Theater, good restaurants, Pubs and connectivity and transport..
Hotel is also maintained well and rooms are good.
Good Ambience and Breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Trishulkalappa, General Manager at Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that we got an opportunity to serve you!

It is so satisfying to see that your expectation of our hotel was met as far as the location, product and services are concerned.We hope that Iris hotel and Spa will be your permanent address now at Bangalore!

We look forward to the privilege of being at your service again sometime soon.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

I just completed a long stay at this hotel (many months), and I could not say enough good things about my experience. The rooms are wonderful - modern, comfortable, quiet. The restaurant is also fantastic and it very open to customizing orders, which is great when staying for a long time.

The best part about my experience, though, was the staff. Everyone in the hotel treated me like family throughout my stay. I was always greeted with a smile and anything that I ever needed/asked for was provided without hassle. Despite being thousands of miles from home, I felt that I was returning to friends/family each night - it truly made my long stay a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend ANYONE staying here!!

Room Tip: When you exit the elevators, take the rooms to the right (further away from the main road) - very li...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Trishulkalappa, General Manager at Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Dear Guest,

It was our privilege to play host to you for the last few months and we thank you for the opportunity.It is so thoughtful of you to post such a fabulous review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

Our Staff is certainly one of the biggest draw for our guests and we are delighted that you too found them extremely hospitable. Your compliments to all our associates on their friendly yet professional service has been passed on to them. Happy that you were delighted with the yummy food at the restaurant as well.

Looking forward to see you soon at the Iris hotel and Spa Bangalore.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I stayed here for a day, and the staff were very courteous and helpful. On check-out, I had mistakenly left some items back, and the hotel management also offered to courier the same to my home. This goes beyond the expected service, and prompts me to write a good review.

1  Thank arvindd
Trishulkalappa, General Manager at Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2014

Dear Guest,

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and thank you for posting a fabulous review of us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to see that you loved the hotel and its restaurant.Your compliments on great food and personalized service by both Food and beverage and front desk team has been passed on to the concerned.

Please be assured that we will do our best to make Iris hotel and Spa, your favourite hotel in Bangalore.