“Marvellous and memorable”

Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa
Ranked #25 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Hotel is very central, close to shopping centres and accessible to all Bangalore's attractions via auto-rickshaw, taxi, buses. The managers, Trishul and Sarat went out of their way to make my stay very comfortable and enjoyable. The managers directed the staff to attend to my requirements food wise etc. The in house taxi driver knew all the best places to shop, wine and dine and was aware of the government funded handy-craft shops and Fab India. Souvenirs and dresses including Sarees could be purchased in the nearby MG road. The hotel has a beautiful roof top swimming pool where I had a swim after a long tiring day, very enjoyable, clean with a good view of Bangalore city. Spa services also available. I can happily recommend the Iris Business Hotel and Spa which also happens to be family friendly.
Naveen Prakash- Scotland

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Trishulkalappa, General Manager at Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. Such great reviews are a tremendous source of inspiration for all of us at the hotel and is sincerely appreciated.

We are happy to note that you liked the city stay in a great central on Brigade road . Our associates are our biggest strength and I am delighted that we have left a lasting impression on you.

Thank you for appreciating our facilities and once again for choosing to stay with us and for your high recommendation of our hotel to the TripAdvisor community. We eagerly look forward to your next visit.

Warmest regards

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Whenever i am in Bangalore for business purposes or just for a visit in Bangalore I prefer Hotel Iris to stay as i feel home here. People here are very helpful espeacially Mainatee has been a great servicer and the front office staffs were very polite and friendly. Espeacial thanks to all of them. Mainatee was very helpful in providing and taking care towards my needs during my stay. Loved the room here, food is awesome here, spa service was rejuvenating, location of the hotel is awesome as it lies at the heart of Bangalore. I went shopping and had a lot of fun here in Brigade. Very relaxing stay and you can have your own privacy. Must visit place to stay as there is service that one needs in a Hotel to stay.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time off to review us on TripAdvisor.We are glad to see that you had a pleasant stay with us.

The city center location is certainly one of our biggest plus and thank you for your compliments on the excellent quality at the hotel along with the warm and friendly service.

We look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Surely I recomend this property and i wish to be back shortly, the ambience is good, cleanliness is perfect . Spa and pool is really relaxing. The team is courteous.
Front office is excellant, AFZAL was very meticulousy perfect in managing all our 6 rooms , his collegue from NE was pleasing ( sorry i forgot her name)

It is a come back feeling,

• Stayed: April 2014
Trishulkalappa, General Manager at Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

It is our pleasure and privilege to have you stay with us and it is so thoughtful of you to post such a fabulous review of our hotel.You did make our day!!

It is such a delight to see that you consider us the best option in Bangalore! It is our constant endeavour to provide highly personalised service to each of our guests and I am so pleased to see that our team did their best to take care of your special needs. You will be glad to note that Afazal was happy to hear your appreciation...The guest relation executive whom you mentioned is Ms.Mainathi Bramha

Looking forward to see you soon at Iris hotel and Spa Bangalore.

Warmest regards

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I have been staying at this property for last couple of years and every time i felt the service levels in the restaurant is not standard. Waiters dont even know how to get a black tea with milk separate. When i asked one of them, i was shocked with the response that "i am a trainee". why experiment on customer who is giving business?? Rooms are good and cozy.

2  Thank RiteshTan
Reviewed April 25, 2014

This is a hotel which offers you the most legible living and comfort facilities right in the center of the city. Comfortable room, very good Breakfast offered and excellent service, friendly and helpful staff,...when you go there I recommend to go for Spa at Iris the business Hotel,you will feel the different ,,overall very good hotel to stay
Mohammed Ali

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank M Ali W
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I started for one night on a business trip. It is No fuss place located close to MG road with a lot of eat outs. Breakfast was functional. Room service was good. Internet access speed was very low even by Indian standards. I will recommend this place to all who want a calm stay.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I spent 4 days in Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa. I think it is wonderful place to stay especilally if you are in a business trip. First of all you have all required to work: free wi-fi, complimentary acess to the computer, printing facilities. Besides, you have chance to relax in spa after work. You can meet partners in the cosy caffee in the hotel. The hotel is located in a good area where you have an access to meet the business needs and entertain also. I would like to say thank you to Ms. Mainatee Brahma and Ms. Anindita Saha Datta for their kind attention and help to each guest.

The rooms provide you with all required for you to convenient stay.
I'm sure I'll stay in this hotel my next trip to Bangalore.