“Nice hotel at the heart of city”

Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa
Ranked #24 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
“Nice hotel at the heart of city”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I started for one night on a business trip. It is No fuss place located close to MG road with a lot of eat outs. Breakfast was functional. Room service was good. Internet access speed was very low even by Indian standards. I will recommend this place to all who want a calm stay.

• Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
  • Arabic first
St. Petersburg, Russia
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I spent 4 days in Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa. I think it is wonderful place to stay especilally if you are in a business trip. First of all you have all required to work: free wi-fi, complimentary acess to the computer, printing facilities. Besides, you have chance to relax in spa after work. You can meet partners in the cosy caffee in the hotel. The hotel is located in a good area where you have an access to meet the business needs and entertain also. I would like to say thank you to Ms. Mainatee Brahma and Ms. Anindita Saha Datta for their kind attention and help to each guest.

The rooms provide you with all required for you to convenient stay.
I'm sure I'll stay in this hotel my next trip to Bangalore.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Mauritius
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We stayed at Iris Business Hotel for seven nights. Had a pleasant stay, rooms were very clean and functional. Breakfast was excellent, had a great variety of dishes to choose from. The breakfast team was very efficient, always ready to serve. During our stay, we went to the spa twice. The Spa team, namely, Mr James and Miss Hemei were excellent. A special word of appreciation for Ms Mainatee, who would always ensure that our stay was comfortable. Mr Mani and Raghavendra, the bellboys were very polite and helpful. The hotel is centrally located on Brigade Road, near to all shopping areas and eateries. Only suggestion for improvement is the wifi connection which was slow at times.

Highly recommend this hotel. We will definitely go there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank miltab
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Very good hotel, Good food, Great location. Pleasure to stay..
The location of the hotel is the biggest asset to it. The washrooms were clean, Room was well designed and the bed was very comfortable.
Advice - Bar & a lounge will add a great value

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I stayed in Iris for 3 days...The overall experience was really good..The location was the best..just a walk away from Brigade road and Garuda mall..
The staff were really friendly, the rooms were neat..i was upgraded as soon as I checked in, which was a really nice of them..
Breakfast selection was awesome..
I have decided from now on whenever I visit Bangalore..I will stay only in Iris..

• Stayed April 2014
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at IRIS as this is my preferred hotel to stay in Bangalore since couple of years now as I am a very frequent business traveler to Bangalore. The staff is really helpful and courteous especially room service staff Inderjit and Deepak who really take good care of guests. I like the rooms and the cleanliness was maintained throughout.
Also location of the hotel is excellent since MG road is 2 mins walk and all major food joints are also available to visit during evening. I would like to visit IRIS again and would definitely recommend it to my friends and family. I would like to thank you all !!

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Ankur S
New Delhi, India
Reviewed April 6, 2014

One of the best hotels, I have stayed in, a long stay indeed, on time performance for every service was nice. The staff is polite and helpful. Special mentions for Ms. Anandita from House keeping, Mr. Mustaaq from Service and GM Mr. Trishul. This hotel certainly has value for money with all the facilities they provide, located in best locality. Keep up the good work guyz!!!

Room Tip: U don't need to worry about expensive stuff that you take with you, the staff is very honest.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Trishulkalappa, General Manager at Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Ms.Srishti Thakur

Thank you for staying with us for almost two weeks and for all the accolades you have showered on our hotel through your review on TripAdvisor.

It is such a pleasure for me to know that you had a fantastic experience at the hotel. We consider it as our true reward! Your compliments to Ms.Anandita Saha Dutta and Mr.Mushtaq have been shared with them and we also consider it a privilege to have served you and served you well.

Thank you once again and we certainly look forward to you visiting us regularly .

Warm regards