“Business Trip”

Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa
Ranked #25 of 725 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Very nice hotel and value for money!! i stayed here with two of my collegues and they also liked this hotel very well..
Yeah, i was bit upset when i checked-in, as due to foul smelling in rooms (as i opted for the non-smoking rooms). Initially staff said no room is available and then any how they changes my rooms and give me the other one in Yello Ribbon category. Ambience of hotel is vey good and nicely decorated inline to the taste of every catrgory of business travellers. Staff is very good, clean and helpful. Breakfast has also lot of varieties and good quality too... I must recommend the same for the business travellers this hotel.

Room Tip: Yellow ribbon category are bit small and good for a single accomodation only.
1  Thank MOHITGUPTADELHI2013
Trishulkalappa, General Manager at Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from all of us at The Iris Business Hotel and Spa Bangalore.

I would like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation further to your visit to The Iris Business hotel and Spa.
We are happy to know that you found our product good and all services provided to you have met your expectations.
My heartfelt apologies on the foul smell in the smoking rooms during your stay.

Thank you once again for your wonderful message and we look forward to welcome you back to the Iris Business hotel and Spa again soon.

Thanking you,

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I am a regular guest at Iris Bangalore.....It is one of Best places and i reccomend it to one and all.Best for Business,Holiday or short visit.Clean, Good ,Great food , Most happening street You can enjoy till late in midnight on Brigade road...Best staff Decent set up....Shopping at Door step let it a bottle of wine or a tablet for headache......The Botique Hotel you will enjoy always

Food Outstanding Price : Affordable

A Shesh raj,Corporate : AGI glaspac

Room Tip: Iris staff will take care
1  Thank raj3004

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Iris the business hotel and spa Bangalore for your stay and also for your encouraging feedback on Trip Advisor.

We thank you for appreciating our product, service, food and the location. Your review has been shared with the entire team, who were delighted to read your compliments.

We sincerely value your support and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Bangalore and to Iris the business hotel and spa.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

the hotel is great, the people are very help . it is a very good location .
by the way, i would like to thank you to Mr Raghavendra jannu. for his help on the internet, and help me to arrange breakfast.he told me where to shop.
Thank you again.
Dear Mr Sudhsndhu Gope and another manger, thank you very much of the arrangement and provide a very good serivce.

1  Thank kennytohchoonhua
Trishulkalappa, General Manager at Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was our pleasure to have had you stay with us recently and we sincerely appreciate your taking time to post a good review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.Thank you for your compliments .

It gives us immense satisfaction to note that you found our hotel to be a great product, and in a super location.
Your appreciation towards my collegues Mr.Sudanshu and Mr.Raghavendra have been passed on to them.

Thank you once again for giving us a wonderful critique and we certainly look forward to your next stay with us.

Warm regards
General Manager,

Reviewed November 13, 2013

My arrival started badly, Make My Trip had goofed up my reservation and I had left my Mobile phone in a Taxi. The amazing front desk staff very pleasantly and quickly took care of both issues. The General Manager of the hotel came out and was very kind. It was then that I noticed the really attractively done lobby was directed to my room which was spotless very nicely decorated and very well kitted out. had the lunch buffet which was a great deal and very tasty as well. Over all I was blown away by the staff, decor, amenities and price. I didn't get the chance to use the spa but pool area was lovely and my next trip to Bangalore will include a stay at the Iris.

1  Thank WillSafetyHarborFL

Dear Guest

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us recently and we are delighted to note that you found our hotel great and in the heart location.Thank you for taking time off to review us on Tripadvisor and for posting a very positive feedback.

We are happy that you found our hotel homely, the staff warm and welcoming and the hotel location very central. These are exactly the features, a lot of our guests love about our hotel and I am glad that our team has left a lasting impression on you too. Your compliments have been passed on to them for whom it is indeed a great source of inspiration. It is our constant Endeavour to provide caring hospitality to our guests and your feedback do help us to know if we are achieving our objective.

At Iris hotel and Spa we believe that the guest is supreme and a superlative who is considered God and retrieving your mobile phone was the simplest of services offered by our team. Looking forward to meeting you soon.

Thank you once again and we too look forward to welcoming you back to Iris the business hotel and Spa sometime soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed November 11, 2013

for my frequent trips to bangalore its a hassle free stay option. the rooms are clean and neat. swimming pool at the terrace is a feather in the cap.

hotel staff is courteous but restaurant service needs desperate improvement.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Trishulkalappa, General Manager at Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Dear Guest,,

Thank you for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor and also for posting your feedback.

Without constructive feedback from our guests, it will not be possible for us to measure the quality of services and products provided and make necessary improvements.

We have noted your feedback on Food and beverage service and i have also shared the same with the rest of my team and would like to assure you that the concerns will be certainly addressed.

Look forward to welcoming you back to the Iris Business hotel and Spa on your next visit to Bangalore.
Kindest Regards,

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Whenever in bangalore, IRIS has been my hotel of choice. Its a great business hotel and is strategically located, making it convenient to travel. Also has a very happening retail environment, both food and apparel,in walking distance. Ive been staying at the IRIS since the last 5 years whenever work brings me to bangalore, which is twice per year. But what has made the last few stay experiences even more delightful is the personalised care proffered by Mr Trishul Kalappa - very welcoming, excellent service and very quick to respond to any request / feedback. My only regret is that i didnt have the time over my 2 night stay to indulge myself at the Spa, but will definitely fit it in the next time round. Wish Mr Kallappa and his team the very best.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed at the IRIS on business trip. Good location, heart of Bangalore, good quality food with various options available inside and outside, Good rooms and accomodation. The only thing that I think the hotel lacked is a decent Wifi connection that can be used for business purpose. Wifi is charged on per KB basis and for business travelers this is cumbersome. The Wifi strength in some of the rooms is very poor and hence cannot be used.

Room Tip: Do not get a room at end of the passage way as the wifi strength is poor
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank girishgadage
Trishulkalappa, General Manager at Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from all of us at The Iris Business Hotel and Spa Bangalore.

My heartfelt apologies on the WI FI issues at the hotel,we have taken steps to bring in the best quality in terms of WI Fi and trust me you wouldn’t have problems again.

Thanking you,