“Iris hotel is more than Excellent!!!!!”

Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa
Ranked #25 of 693 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Iris staff is very helpful and friendly. Rooms are always clean, Very good housekeeping.
I visit Iris hotel more then 65 days this year and I will return again, this month.
Staff in the restaurant are very polite and they even know how to serve my thee and plain dosa.
Iris hotel is located in the best area of Bangalore. Everything what you need is available in this area. Shops, restaurants, coffe shops,theater, Hard Rock Cafe etc.
Many thanks for making my stay very comfortably.
Kindest regards,
Siwatch.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Trishulkalappa, General Manager at Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

It is indeed our pleasure to have you stay with us when you are in Bangalore and to provide you with that "home away from home" feeling! Thank you for sparing time to write such a positive feedback of our hotel on Trip Advisor.

It gives me immense satisfaction to note that you found our hotel to be a great product, providing quality services and thank you for patronizing us so regularly.

We sincerely appreciate your compliments to our team members especially the food and beverage service team who you found very friendly and responsive. I have passed on the same to them.

Every guest is very special to us and it is our continuous Endeavour to make sure that they have a memorable experience.

Look forward to welcoming you back to the Iris Business hotel and Spa on your next visit to Bangalore.

Kindest Regards,

E mail:gm@irishotel.biz

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is nice hotel located in excellent location (junction of residency & brigade road). Where you get good option to dine, roam & catch movie after tiring office day.

Also hotel provide good & quiet ambiance. The stay is also comfortable with option to swimming & spa (reasonable).

Been staying with them since 3yrs+ for my every visit to Bengaluru.

Only no alcohol serving in restaurant & in room fridge. But you can find wine shop just opposite to hotel.

Room Tip: Go with yellow ribbon, it can be upgraded easily to blue ribbon.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Iris Business hotel and Spa again and sharing your views on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to note that once again you had a wonderful experience during your stay with us..

We are committed consistently providing warm,efficient,discrete service to all our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgment is our greatest reward.

We value your support and patronage and are glad that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back .

Warm regards

E mail:gm@irishotel.biz

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have to say that the hotel staff are very very good and extremely cordial. Our stay at the hotel was a 2 night 3 day and it will be a memorable one. The rooms were very clean and location is superb and at very good rates. What more can one ask for. Definite thumbs up!!!

Room Tip: If you do not smoke do ask for the floor which offers no smoking rooms entirely. Just as we did.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Trishulkalappa, General Manager at Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Iris Business hotel and Spa and sharing your views on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to note that you had a wonderful experience during your stay with us..

Warm regards

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I am A frequent traveler and have stayed across india and abroad , I frequently visit Bangalore and always prefer staying at IRIS instead of few 5 star properties . As a regular traveler I get two important things during my travel and stay at IRIS. 1st I get a very comfortable stay and 2nd Very attractive tariff. best part is At that price the property is managed so well, name it rooms , staff , response , Buffet breakfast , check in and Check out , very flexible and cordial staff . thought of opting for 5 star property never comes to my mind. being centrally located I usually invite my guest for meetings at hotel and even they share good experience about the hotel

Room Tip: stayed at all floors in last 1 year and almost found good experience
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Trishulkalappa, General Manager at Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Dear Guest

It is always our pleasure to have you stay with us since the last 01 year and thank you for sparing time to put a very positive review of us on TripAdvisor.

It gives me immense satisfaction to note that you really enjoyed your stay with us and that you found this hotel worthy in terms of value for money and professionalism and friendliness of staff. We take pride in delivering personalized and warm hospitality to our guests and your feedback is certain to motivate the team to strive for continued excellence.

My associates at the hotel join me in thanking you once again and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Very good location ( 5- 10 mins from MG road)
Easily accessible to anywhere you want to go
The service is also very good. Staffs are very polite, helpful.
The best thing was check in process took only 3 mins. to receive the key.
Overall, 5 out of 5 mark !
There was 50% discount on Spa (unfortunately, didn't have time to go..)

Room Tip: Rooms are big enough and
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Trishulkalappa, General Manager at Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Bangalore and for taking time off to post a very neat review of our hotel in glowing terms! A superlative response like this to the sincere efforts of our associates is just the reward and we greatly appreciate your kind words.

Our endeavour has always been to exceed expectations and we are delighted that your comments amply demonstrate that aspect of our hotel.

We are happy that you found our high street location great, services top notch, The check in procedures perfect and the Spa vulnerable.

Thank you once again and me and my team look forward to the pleasure of serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I had a two night stay from 22nd August. Conveniently located in the Brigade road, the hospitality has exceeded my expectation especially for such a category hotel. The complimentary buffet was good and so do housekeeping. I had a good welcome and hassle free checkin and checkout.
Initially I was given a lower category room, but when I checked with reception they immediately sorted out the issue. Both category was same except with the headrest portion in bed and complementary fruit basket on arrival. The Purple ribbon was my choice and was well equipped with snacks.
If you are looking for shopping or business needs I will definitely recommend this hotel. All they lack is in the number of restaurants, but well maintained.
The only issue was with regard to nonavailability of TV for the first day due to time taken for activation of card, but this was an issue for the entire area.
I was escorted by a person from reception while checkout and helped to locate the taxi I arranged.
Wish all the team all the best.

Room Tip: No need to opt for a purple ribbon room, just go with the next lowest category since the only differ...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Trishulkalappa, General Manager at Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us on your visit to Bangalore recently.Thank you for taking time off to post a very positive review of us on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to note that your check in experience was impeccable and you found our rooms very clean,with professional and courteous service to match.

Each and everyone have conveyed their grateful thanks for your kindness of thoughts and words of encouragement which in turn will continue to motivate them to travel the extra mile at all times.

We always endeavor to instill this passion and commitment among the team members and am really glad to know it made a difference to your experience of the stay with us.

Thank you for your kind words once again and we look forward to the privilege of serving you in the near future.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Ideal location,close to bridage road which is the best shoppping street in bangalore

Personal touch in services is found in all staff members,

Stayed there couple of times, last time i stayed with family for four nights

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Trishulkalappa, General Manager at Iris - The Business Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Iris Business hotel and Spa regularly and sharing your views on TripAdvisor.

Kindest regards