All reviews mantri mall free wifi access city railway station hotel business reasonable tariff anand rao circle bathroom fittings conference hall hot water value for money comfortable stay maintained rooms food taste nice hotel wifi speed official trip f b
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Citrine is decent boutique hotel close to bus and railway station.
They have good spacious banquet hall.
Chef is ready to cook customised menu. Restaurant layout good buffet for breakfast in the morning. It’s value for money

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
JayrajBangalore, General Manager at Citrine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings!!!!

At the outset we would like to thank you for your valuable patronage. It is a pleasure to know you had a pleasant stay with us.
I have shared your positive feedback towards customized menu to our Chef.

Team Citrine looks forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Nice stay like to come back again
Everything is comfortable and ambitious
Quick check-in checkout. Food is good specially buffet breakfast
Like to come back again
Thanks to Faizan really kind and co operative guy.

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to know you had a very pleasant stay with us.

And we thank you for your review & rated as excellent at Trip . I have shared your review with my Front office team.

We look forward to hosting you again.

Thanks & Regards

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at 219 for a day. It was pleasantly comfortable. Staff was friendly. Room was spacious. Tapestry was fresh to the core. Washroom was small but equiped with all amenities. Mirror size was good. Temperature control was working well. Buffet breakfast didnt had non-veg options but rest all items were nice. Omellete & boiled eggs were available. Over all, I liked my stay.

Sandeep

Dear Valued guest,

Greetings!

Thank you very much for taking time to post your feedback about your experience at our hotel on the trip advisor. I am happy to know that you had a comfortable stay at our property and rated it as Excellent..

We look forward to your return.

Thanks & Regards

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Excellent ambience. Food was awesome. Staffs were really cooperative, especially Md. Ali (Captain) he gave personal attention during breakfast and dinner. I enjoyed staying here. Hope I get a chance to stay again.

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Citrine- Bangalore !!

We are delighted to know you had a very pleasant stay with us.

And we thank you for your review. I have shared your review with F&B Service team. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

it was excellent stay good service well maintained rooms
And good breakfast. front office stay very good especially faizan was good. quick check-in and check-out. near to shopping malls railway station

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business

Greetings!!

We thank you for giving us the privilege to host you and are pleased to know you had a wonderful experience. I have shared your review with my Front office team. We look forward to hosting you again.