“Good value for money”

Ranked #159 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
Madurai
“Good value for money”
Reviewed January 20, 2010

We don't have much time to spend in this hotel. We booked this hotel as we need to wait for our Goa flight till evening as we reach Bangalore in the morning by train. It's a good hotel for business visit as it located in centre of the Bangalore city. Their service was good. Noice from outside is unavoidable.

• Stayed January 2010
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Madras
Reviewed December 3, 2009

Citrine is a rare combination of good ambiance, good hospitality and very economical tariff. Rooms are quite spacious and food is simply yummy. Their hospitality touches roof when they give you a wi-fi as complimentary. I am sure you will enjoy all this in Citrine, be it your business or leisure trip.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Yankee in India
Reviewed November 19, 2009

Was on a trip to meet friends and was looking for a hotel for two nights.

Seshadripuram is a congested and dusty location very near to the center of Bangalore and I was not that hopeful about finding a good hotel in the area. But after going through some photographs on their website, I decided that Hotel Citrine might be a good bet and I wasn't disappointed.

The lobby was adequate and the front desk staff, quite helpful and friendly. They gave us a room on the second floor. The room was clean, spacious and had a great ambience with its creative blue lighting. The bathroom was excellent as well. So far so good.

The complementary breakfast was next. They had the usual stuff with the cereal, dosas and fruits. I would give an average rating here since I have tasted better although the staff once again was courteous and quick in their service. A suggestion perhaps would be to put in some north indian variety (but maybe i am slightly biased). Tea also was quite splendid.

A negative remark would be their inconsistent internet facility(which is free, so that is a good thing). Somehow their connection used to appear and disappear regularly. Also their bathroom accessories, the jug of water and tea bags were not replenished regularly in our absence and one had to keep reminding them.

Overall, I would give this hotel 4/5 on cleanliness, service and tariff and 3/5 on food and facilities. Highly recommended !!

• Liked — Spacious Rooms
  • Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Luton, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 8, 2009

we have stayed there for 5 nights as we came in for india wedding in bangalore...we have left this hotel very impressed and happy. everything was magnificient...hotel check in and check out service,hotel room,restaurant,food and...amazing service during our breakfast,lunch and dinner...
staff was very helpfull and pleasant...every day done 100% to make us happy!
it was a very convienent location for our daily trips as we were travelling a lots every day,short way from Bangalore International Airport,just 45 minutes...

I would recommend this hotel to everyone,really nice place.Nothing was wrong during our stay!!! Thank you very much for everything.

Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
FARIDABAD
Reviewed June 12, 2009

The rooms are very refreshing . , Decor of hotel , rooms is soothing and satisfying, room service needs to be improved , takes long time for services.

• Liked — Room quality
  • Disliked — Room Service
  • Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Mumbai
Reviewed June 12, 2009

I verified the address with my friend and he took me to the hotel, Its very nice and good lobby after I went the room it was wonderful, the envoirment is too good and both room are well mainten.

Food also too good

I stayed two time over there

I love to stay with citrine also I requment my frient also

• Liked — Room
  • Disliked — Front desk
  • Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
chennai
Reviewed May 29, 2009

I was bit annoyed when my employer booked my stay in this hotel where its name was not known at that time. so it was worry till I landed in front of the hotel to see it. It was magnificient. I checked in and found the rooms was extremely well maintained. The bath, showers are all new and well maintained. The design of the room was wonderful and convenient. The cleanliness was amazing. The bathroom fittings are top class and lighting was excellent. I had a four day stay. Breakfast was complimentary and the south indian cousine was very good. The rates are very very reasonable. I paid 2600 INR per day after negotiations through my employer. The service is incredible and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The cleanliness is maintained on top priority and the major advantage is it is in the heart of the city of Bangalore. I recommended for lot of my colleagues and friends and they too agreed what I said about this hotel. it is definitely worth a try for all visitors to Bangalore.

• Liked — Very clean
  • Disliked — Hotel is a midsize one and no swimming pool etc
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business