“Pathetic Experience”

Shakthi Hill Resorts
Ranked #558 of 659 Hotels in Bengaluru
“Pathetic Experience”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Today morning, I interacted with Shakti Hill resort guys over the chat provided on their website.The guy gave me all the required information and based upon that I along with my family went to Shakti resort to celebrate first day of the new year.
However it turned to be horrible, we directly made our way to restaurant, dosent look like a restaurant though. No one to take our order, after 10 minutes I had to request a waiter to take our order. The first answer was are you ready to wait for 1.5 hours, then only we will take your order. And then the similar behaviour with such strange questions continued... Like have you informed us that 4 of you are coming, website chat confirmation is not enough.... Nothing is left over from yesterday so we have to cook everything fresh so wait for 1.5 hours or ... I saw people sitting over other tables ..just couple of the tables facing the similar issue.
I demanded to meet the manager... Similar experience.
Pathetic place and I would recommend to stay away from this place

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Sandeeptiku

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Mysuru (Mysore), India
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Hi,
this is a good place for friends to hang out when travelling to Bangalore, we had great fun.
Good staff, food is done well enjoyed my stay.
Cottages are good, like the Swedish Masaage @ the wellness center

Room Tip: Please provide more indoor and outdoor games
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Mangalore, India
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I visited Shakthi Hill Resorts for a short visit to Bangalore for my cousins marriage, this place is really cool. I couldn't believe that there can be such a large place in Bangalore city.

It has good rooms and people workin are very kind.

Thanks to Sridhar, Ramesh for thier hospitality.

Room Tip: Cottages are good, please inform your taste.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank SharilJoyce
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I had gone last weekend with my husband for a day,it was nice when we entered into the resort.we felt happy....after seeing rooms we felt bad,,,service is not good...maintenance is not good..bathrooms also not cleaned ..its not good to stay for all not 1ly couples

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
17 Thank TAPASYA

Travelers are raving about these Bengaluru hotels

bangalore
Reviewed November 13, 2011

When i went to this place on a saturday with my husband for a day outing , i had fair expectations. We reached there around 1 pm only to taste some poor quality food . We had plans to use the swimming pool but it was immensely crowded (blame snapdeal.com ) with some 10 people swimming(rather playing in water) and some 50 people around the pool watching while having their drinks. We dropped out the swimming plan and went to check the other amneties. There was nothing worth doing in that resort and we packed home around 2.30 pm , thus ending up paying the resort fee only for a terrible lunch !!!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
11 Thank maya414
Reviewed October 5, 2011

After seeing this review i called the GM, it was comfortable talking to them... but i had two thoughts to stay at resort. due to my children’s force I made it..

It was a pleasant Stay food was good even hospitality was awesome.. Good to visit Shakthi Resorts very close to city on the hill Top feel away from Bangalore..

Thanks for Trip advisor for sharing

Mr. Chathuradithya

Room Tip: some time it better to call the Manager before you visit the place and make sure you have what you a...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Chathuradithya
Reviewed May 18, 2011

I have been travelling all over India and abroad. At Shakti I had one of worst experience. We were a group of friends who wanted to have a nice stay .But after checking in and stayed found that STAYING IN Shakthi Hill Resorts IS a nightmare and i dont know why the management does not knw the way his employees works and their attitude towards the guests. Order a coffee, you will get after ONE hour.order Beer, you will get it - not the chilled beer. The service boy does not even provide you with the BottleOpener says that he has only one. Order food , no one understands the order, disconnects the phone before the order is fully placed.call three time to order fool. One Mr.Devnath is so stupid if ask for extra empty plates he says they dont give the plates. Totally disgusting. AC does not work propertly. Toilet and bathroom stinks and is unhygenic. Bedsheets are not washed properly. You can see bed bugs.....Service is very very very very very (5*) bad.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
13 Thank NAVEEN44
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bengaluru
Holiday Village
#74 of 659 in Bengaluru
Club Magnolia
Club Magnolia
#1 of 1 in Bidadi

Been to Shakthi Hill Resorts? Share your experiences!