“I ever seen worst worst resort in my life”

Shakthi Hill Resorts
Ranked #570 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“I ever seen worst worst resort in my life”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I had gone last weekend with my husband for a day,it was nice when we entered into the resort.we felt happy....after seeing rooms we felt bad,,,service is not good...maintenance is not good..bathrooms also not cleaned ..its not good to stay for all not 1ly couples

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
17 Thank TAPASYA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
bangalore
Reviewed November 13, 2011

When i went to this place on a saturday with my husband for a day outing , i had fair expectations. We reached there around 1 pm only to taste some poor quality food . We had plans to use the swimming pool but it was immensely crowded (blame snapdeal.com ) with some 10 people swimming(rather playing in water) and some 50 people around the pool watching while having their drinks. We dropped out the swimming plan and went to check the other amneties. There was nothing worth doing in that resort and we packed home around 2.30 pm , thus ending up paying the resort fee only for a terrible lunch !!!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
11 Thank maya414

Travelers are raving about these Bengaluru hotels

Reviewed October 5, 2011

After seeing this review i called the GM, it was comfortable talking to them... but i had two thoughts to stay at resort. due to my children’s force I made it..

It was a pleasant Stay food was good even hospitality was awesome.. Good to visit Shakthi Resorts very close to city on the hill Top feel away from Bangalore..

Thanks for Trip advisor for sharing

Mr. Chathuradithya

Room Tip: some time it better to call the Manager before you visit the place and make sure you have what you a...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Chathuradithya
Reviewed May 18, 2011

I have been travelling all over India and abroad. At Shakti I had one of worst experience. We were a group of friends who wanted to have a nice stay .But after checking in and stayed found that STAYING IN Shakthi Hill Resorts IS a nightmare and i dont know why the management does not knw the way his employees works and their attitude towards the guests. Order a coffee, you will get after ONE hour.order Beer, you will get it - not the chilled beer. The service boy does not even provide you with the BottleOpener says that he has only one. Order food , no one understands the order, disconnects the phone before the order is fully placed.call three time to order fool. One Mr.Devnath is so stupid if ask for extra empty plates he says they dont give the plates. Totally disgusting. AC does not work propertly. Toilet and bathroom stinks and is unhygenic. Bedsheets are not washed properly. You can see bed bugs.....Service is very very very very very (5*) bad.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
13 Thank NAVEEN44
Reviewed May 22, 2010

Worst stay ever. People should never go there. I took my team of 54 people for night stay + day out and I found I have spent the money without getting any value. There is no coordination among staffs, everyone puts the bucks to others. Rooms were dirty, No pillow for the beds arranged, No drinking water in room. no towel, No soap, shampoo, Stinking bath room, rooms and worst is even if you ask the staffs they will blame someone else. Pathetic place. There is a lady called Kala , one old phycho fellow as manager, another middled aged fellow Srinivas(mgr). None of them are accountable and I am not sure whether the owner is still alive to kept them. Either they are paid penuts and or are really a group of lazy ??, This is reflecting in the overall service, maintanance in the place. With complete booking for done in advance for all members and specific instructions given for arrangements when we arrive at 8:30 there is nothing arranged(our checkin time informed was 6:30 PM). To checkin to the rooms it took till 11:00PM. Worst started after getting into the rooms only. The Galaxy sets are some big rooms with nothing inside, mid towns are like some dirty rooms and down town is slum.

We asked arrangements of food in the package and found the hottest (too much chilli) dinner, beggars breakfast with beggars type of treatment from staffs. Their prime intenstion is to make you not have enough, worst food quality and worst attitude of staffs.

In front of me, I have seen guest moving out from the resort stating he waited for a bottle of mineral water for 40 mins and moving out immediately. God save them. . I have my own hospitality biz and it is the worst stay ever in my life.

Santosh

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
10 Thank momomunubul
Reviewed May 19, 2010

As far as my experience is concerned with Shakthi Hill resort, resort is good and the staff is excellent. After coming from long day roaming around bangalore you will be tired and you actually feel like home at Shakthi hill resort. Highly impressed with the staff professionlism and courtesy. Food is very good and they serve you with big smile. All the best.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
3 Thank mohan_kumar5010
Reviewed January 18, 2010

We are a 20 group of software professional working in ITPL went to Shakthi Resorts for a one day team outing.
When we talk to the resort management over the phone and e-mail, they agreed with us the following rates:

10 % discount on drinks (Other than beer and soft drinks)
10 % discount on Short eats for drinks
Swimming costume at a price of 110 Rs (Costume is must)

However, they forgot all the above commitments and didn't give us a single rupee discount. I had argued with them about half an hour. But they said, they never made any commitments like that. Also, they charged 150 for one swimming costume instead of 110.

This is not the only issue. We reached the resort at 10:30 AM. Nobody was there to welcome us. I went to the reception and informed. Receptionist asked us to wait near to the pool.We simply waited there for 15-20 mins and one lady came. She had shown a place where l we can sit. We sat there. We supposed to receive a welcom drink which was part of the programme. I asked the young lady. "Madam, please give us at least the welcome drink". We waited again another 10 minutes and got the welcome drink.

We have seen the images of three pools in their website and when we asked they said "only one pool is working"

The resort website contains the information and photos about a natural Cave. When we asked about it they said " Sorry sir, it is under maintenance"

11:00 AM. After welcome drink we thought of playing cricket and we asked them for the cricket bat , stumps and ball. They replied that the stationary in charge went to somewhere and only he has the key. We forced to wait another 20 minutes to get the items. BYB, actually u can't play any cricket in their ground because it is very small ground.

11:10 AM. Initially they alloted us an area near to the pool to sit. We started searching for someone to take the order. But we couldn't find anyone. I called the receptionist from my cell and asked to her to send someone to near to us for taking order. After 10 minutes, one gentleman came. We started drinks and ordered for food. After sometime, someone from the resort management came to us and asked us to change the place to some other part of the resort. They said, they are going to put chairs in the new place. We disagreed to change the place.

Somehow, we managed to stay there till in the evening... They don't have indoor games..Also, there are not enough places to play any outdoor games. At shakthihills resorts bangalore, u will get 100% poor service and your money will be 100% waste...

• Liked — Nothing...
  • Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
9 Thank PriyaBangalore