All reviews club facilities squash court hotel guests value for money south bangalore in house room service rooms are huge swimming pool comfortable stay dosas awesome experience long stay home away from home enjoyed my stay special mention gym
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

The services provided for our conference were really good. The stay was very comfortable. Rooms were cleaned well. Ramesh Pasi did a very good job in keeping the room clean and tidy. Overall was very satisfied with the stay.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Sujit B, Manager at Zip by Spree Woodrose, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2019

Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

Ramesh Pashi has been very caring and helped me with all the room services at all round the clock(24*7).
I have been in Woodrose for 10 days, and he had taken great care and provided best services, never made me felt that I was away from home.

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank Abhikhan
Sujit B, Manager at Zip by Spree Woodrose, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2019

Dear Sir
Greetings of the day to you… I would like to thank you for taking time out and sharing the feedback of your recent stay at Zip rooms by Spree Hotels at Woodrose club. Here at Zip rooms, hospitality is an inspired expression of warmth and we strive to provide the best in service to the discerning traveler. I am delighted to know our team here was able to make your stay to your satisfaction. Glad that our spacious rooms, facilities, and strategic location added value to your stay. Your appreciative sentiments have been passed on to all the staff concerned and they are delighted by the same. It is truly encouraging to receive feedback such as yours. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed December 20, 2018

We stayed as a group of Ten for Two Days. The Rooms are good. Prices appropriate. Food and Service Very Good. i Our Tariff included Break Fast. The Breakfast was appropriate for a Business Traveller.Value For Money. Very neatly maintained. The Overall experience was good

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

Had booked a room for one typical business travel night. Check in around 9:30 and check out at 8 the next day. Though the attempt to create an ambience seemed genuine, quality of the room I got was very bad. House keeping staff needed to be called to fix my air conditioning - took more that 45 mins. Not what one would want to experience.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Sujit B, Manager at Zip by Spree Woodrose, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2018

Dear Mr.Puneet
Greetings of the day to you…
I would like to thank you for taking time out and sharing the feedback of your recent stay at Zip rooms by Spree Hotels at Woodrose Club Bangalore. Here at Zip rooms, hospitality is an inspired expression of warmth and the best in service to the discerning traveler. I was disappointed to learn of the shortcomings you have experienced during your stay. I assure you we have already taken steps to upgrade our property. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your stay.
We hope to welcome you soon at Zip by Spree at Woodrose.
Sujit General Manager

Reviewed November 30, 2018

I stayed here for 7 days & my experience is very good . Good Rooms, Great service & food.
Excellent Housekeeping team... I really appreciate & thanks a young , promising and smiling person Mr. Ashim from Room Service , who kept room in great condition and was always interested the conform of guest .... Thanks a lot Ashim.

Overall Great Experience !!

Room tip: Garden facing rooms on the first floor are better bet
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Sujit B, Manager at Zip by Spree Woodrose, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2018

Dear Mr.Nitin