“Value on every bite”

Ranked #6,238 of 11,259 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: MG Road
Reviewed August 19, 2009

I eat out because my work warrants it. Canopy is a place where i find value for the money i pay. it has a well laid out buffet which i found to be quite impressive given the price tag. The Service could be a little more attentive but the quality of food and the authentic taste of the dishes is commendable. We go there often from our office and find the place very comfortable and the location of the restaurant is an added bonus.

2  Thank KaziBangalore

Reviewed June 24, 2008

I travel on work and as a hobby. There is hardly any ( star ) hotel in India where I have not dinned. From 100 rs a buffet to 6000 rs for an Indian, Chinese and Thai crusine I have seen it all; across the length of breadth of my great country. Based on this I can tell you that this is one of the worst restaurants in India. Whether its for dinning on their rooftop restaurant or having a party in their filthy banquet hall just avoid this place.

I have been attending a few parties ( I am forced to go to keep relations healthy ) over the past few years and this hotel seems to be getting bad to worse. A few weeks back I was there and the whole place was just dirty. The chairs had cushions which were not cleaned for like five years. The ac was pathetic and the whole interior less than a 1 star. The food just about average, what you would find in a low budget hotel. There would be like five hundred guests and less than 5 waiters attending them.

For holding marriage parties you could hire one of the many halls available . Its a moment of a lifetime make it memorable.

For dinning out there are 21 options on church street itself. Don’t bother about this one.

Best wishes