TripAdvisor
Bengaluru
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews vinay sharma arena mall excellent service tech park pleasant and comfortable stay premium room outer ring road business trip birthday party restaurant team on demand stayed there for days in house nice hospitality nice hotel a wonderful stay housekeeping staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at room number 109 for a week and starting from room amenities to food and service given by staff all were amazingly perfect. Miss Rimi helped me very well every time when I needed something. Overall it was a 5-star experience and I strongly recommend this to others.

Room tip: accessibility, quality food, and helping staff
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
BappaB22, General Manager at Sarovar Portico Outer Ring Road Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Namaste ! Many thanks for sharing your valuable feedback.
We hope your homeward journey was pleasant.
Your appreciation is very motivating for all us. Our team is the real soul of the organisation. Rimi is delighted to be recognized.
We look forward to host a valued patron like yourself again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed there for two weeks, the staff is so friendly and helpful. The housekeeping supervisor Mithilesh is doing a great job, asking me alwz if I need anything. Ms Mangla Dayal is really helpful too.

Dear Guest,
We extend our warmest gratification towards your heart touching compliments. Our devoted team of enthusiasts strives to render services crafted with attention and affection. Your generous words of praise has been shared with Mithilesh and Mangla.
We eagerly look forward to welcome you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice service provided by Mithlesh and Soman from House Keeping.. Breakfast was good and behaviour was awesome.. will be staying again here next time. 15 days past but with the hotel service didnt realised time and will be visiting again after a week for 15 days..

Namaste !
We hope your homeward journey was pleasant.
It truly feels wonderful to receive such feedback from our guests . Our team is the real soul of the organisation.

I have shared your feedback with the entire team with a special mention to Mithilesh & Sonam and they are delighted by your praise and recognition.
We would like to host a valued patron like yourself again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in room 312 and It was a wonderful experience. I stayed there for 13 days. Mr santhosh and Manoj did a very good job and I want to thank them for the extremely wonderful hospitality.. I also want to thank Mr Abhishek from the house keeping service for all the immediate assistance we received.. Thank you so much for the cherishing memory of my first two weeks in Bangalore ..

Namaste !
We are humbled by your gracious compliments. Our endeavour has always been to look after our guests and provide them with the highest levels of service, assistance and comfort.

Your kind compliments for our team members have just brightened our day. Your recognition is shared with Santosh, Manoj and Abhishek . It was wonderful to host you and we hope to welcome you again soon. .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed here for a week, the staff is friendly and cooperative. Food is really good in terms of quality and taste. Good hospitality, room services and facilities are really good. We have a pleasant and comfortable stay. It was a good experience.
Thanks Mithalesh Kumar for good housekeeping services.

Room tip: Recommended for business travelers.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Namaste !
I hope your homeward journey was pleasant. Many thanks for your review. It truly feels wonderful to receive such feedback and I am overwhelmed by the commitment of our team to create fond memories for our guests.

I have shared your feedback with the entire team, specially Mithilesh and they are delighted by your praise and recognition.
We would like to host a valued patron like yourself again soon!