All reviews krishna mr location stay bangalore
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

The place is shabby.. no facilities, no kitchen and they call it serviced apartments.. choose better place.. at this price one gets a good hotel!!

Avoid and the owner and managers both are disgusting (Mr Saba and Prabha)

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2017

I have stayed with my family for ten days it was good experience the management and staff are very good. This serviced apartment have fully functional kitchen and necessary kitchen equipment for short & long stay overall we stayed like our home.

Room tip: They have three building in the same location you can choose for your budjet
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank rkehsblr
Sunshine Suites S, General Manager at Sunshine Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Thank you for wonderful feedback.

Reviewed May 16, 2017

I picked up this place on a business trip; and was disappointed to know that it turned out to be a poor case - as they shifted me to a different place/building. And, made another room available only in the evening - although we had 2 room bookings - we managed it.

Its a very ordinary place - washrooms were not equipped - and needed to ask for toiletries etc. The only favourable point was that the location was closer to my business place.

Room tip: Please check in advance which building they are putting you in ... coz they will change things based on their convenience.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2016

This hotel os located in Bannerghartta road. And definitely this is a no problem hotel. The room and room service were good and no complaints. There is a nearby restauant giving good food. The service too was good. I staye here for 3 nights with my family

Date of stay: October 2016