“Great place to stay, especially if you like Kerala food”
Review of The Paul Bangalore

The Paul Bangalore
Ranked #13 of 681 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The rooms were nice and s p a c i o u s. It exceeded my expectations.

The only issue I had was reaching the hotel. The approach is not very easy and well known. If some thing can be done about that it will make this place a great place to reach.

1  Thank RajKalady
The_Paul_Bangalore, General Manager at The Paul Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear Guest

Sincere thanks for opting The Paul Bangalore where you always “Stay Ahead” with all the space to relax, refresh and be pampered in a serene environment. Here, you stay in the heart of city and yet away from the hustle and bustle of Bangalore city.

I have taken a very good note of your suggestions on installation of more signage and direction boards. I assure you that you will notice a positive difference on your next visit as we are on job.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind words of praise. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Paul Bangalore on your next visit soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I got a free upgade to a suite, that certainly improves the review! And the gym is really great, I could only wish for it to be open a bit later in the evening when traveling on business and trying to mittigate jetlag.

1  Thank Mattias L

Dear Guest

We are glad to know that you liked our suites which are carefully conceived and designed to offer unlimited luxury to the discerning travellers like you.

Thank you for appreciating quality of gym. We can always keep it open for you if you need to work out late in the evening. Please reach us out and it will be taken care of.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

i loved my stay there,it is very clean and well maintained and the staff are very courteous.you will feel good to stay there.A micro brewery will be opening soon.
the rooms are spacious and it is home away from home.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Raj k

Dear Guest

We are glad to know that you liked our suites which are most spacious in the city and have spacious balconies so that you can enjoy Bangalore’s pleasant weather.

Staffs are the biggest asset to any organization and we are fortunate to have one of the best team to take care of our guests and they are thrilled to know that you enjoyed the services and hospitality which we are known for.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel as our new addition – Murphy’s Brewhouse will be ready to serve you within a month.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

My first time at The Paul. This is my address in Bangalore henceforth.
Absolutely first class service and experience, on all counts, Suite, Service, People.
Every suggestion was acted on in under 24 hours.

1  Thank Hemen D
The_Paul_Bangalore, General Manager at The Paul Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Guest

We thank you for opting The Paul Bangalore where you always “Stay Ahead” with all the space to relax, refresh and be pampered in a serene environment. Here, you stay in the heart of city and yet away from the hustle and bustle of Bangalore city.

Staffs are the biggest asset to any organization and we are fortunate to have one of the best team to take care of our guests. They are highly motivated to know that they could add comfort to your stay with us.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

I travel to India often, and to Bangalore quite a bit. I have stayed in a lot of different hotels in India, and I can safely say that The Paul is set apart from the others. The suite rooms are very large - I have both an entertainment area with a separate TV and bathroom, a small kitchen with a separate personal fridge, and a mini-bar. The mini-bar is faithfully stocked every day, and the rooms are clean and comfortable.

The hotel lobby staff is delightful - every day I leave for work the team is there to attentively give me a good morning, and the complimentary buffet breakfast is tasteful and plentiful. Each day I come home the team greets me as if I were a guest in their home.

The lobby restaurant has amazing pizza, and a selection of India wine that is superior to what I had tried in other restaurants. The staff is great - both the manager Adarsh and my waitress Asifha have been amazingly attentive during my stay.

I've enjoyed walking to the EGL Business Park every day - the distance is actually easier by walk than by car.

The Paul is my new choice when I have to be away from home.

1  Thank Jerry D

Dear Guest

We cannot thank you enough for such a detailed and encouraging feedback on your stay at The Paul Bangalore and taking time out to share it on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know that you liked our aesthetically designed atrium lobby which features soothing water bodies, well nurtured greenery, use of best quality teak wood and a piano performance to give you that relaxed evening. As you rightly said, we offer most spacious suites in Bangalore which are best suitable for short as well as extended stays. Balconies let you enjoy pleasant weather of Bangalore.

As you rightly said, we are a luxury business hotel very conveniently located in the heart of city and within 5 minutes’ walk from Embassy Golf Links Business park and vicinity area which houses prominent companies like 24/7, ANZ, Continuous Computing, CSC, Cushman & Wakefield, Daimler, Dell, DigiCaptions, Fidelity, Helion, Huawei, IBM, Indegene, KPMG, Leviton, McAfee, Mercedes Benz, Microsoft, Misys, NetApp, Price Waterhouse Coopers (SDC), RCI, Retail Full Serve Limited, Sasken, Stylus, Sunquest, Synergy, Target, Vodafone, Yahoo and more.

Staffs are the biggest asset to any organization and we are fortunate to have one of the best team to take care of our guests. Asifa and Adarsh are highly motivated to know that they could add comfort to your stay with us.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Stayed at the Paul for the first time recently as colleagues have been using it and we get an excellent rate. Was not disappointed. As all the accomodation is suites there's much more room than you normally get in a hotel. The hotel was clean and the staff friendly and welcoming. Good location away from main roads so very quiet at night. Choice of different restaurants makes a change from the usual 'one'. Food was good and the restaurant service was usually excellent, particularly when Ashifa was on duty. Very attentive and friendly. Going back again soon and will be staying there again. Only problem I had was with internet access in the room which was fixed pretty much immediately when I reported it. My only minor gripe is with the personal bar. Once consumed the beer was not replaced for the remainder of the 2 week stay, although I could have asked for it to be done, and please vary the flavours of the potato chips a bit!! Good to get fresh fruit every day and an ample supply of complimentary bottled water. All in all a very pleasant stay and someone will have to come up with somewhere special to sway me to stay elswhere.

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor with an outside balcony (helpful as I'm a smoker) and I had no compl...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank andy h

Dear Guest

We are glad that you liked our suites which are carefully conceived and designed to offer unlimited luxury to the discerning travellers like you.

Staffs are the biggest asset to any organization and we are fortunate to have one of the best team to take care of our guests. Asifa is highly motivated to know that she could add comfort to your stay with us.

Also, we have updated your profile for your preference for suites facing exterior of the hotel for your future visits.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I stayed at the Paul Hotel for 1 week for work. I have been to many, many hotels in India, cheap and expensive ones, and i have to say that this is by far one of the best hotel choices you can make.
First of all, it is located off the main road so it's much quieter than other hotels of the area.
The rooms are HUGE and spotless, there's a big hall open air with comfortable chairs, fountains and trees, where i used to sit and work.
There are three very good restaurants, including a wooden oven where they make delicious pizzas.
But the quality of this hotel comes most of all from its staff.
Everyone is so polite, nice, careful for details and interested in making your stay at best as possible. One day i was working in the hall, and asked for a mango lassi. The sweetest waitress Ashifa came and brought me a mango lassi. After she heard me say "wow I love mangoes" she quietly went to the kitchen, got a ripe delicious mango cut for me and brought it to the table, without even me asking for it.
Will definitely come back here next time I'm in Bangalore!

1  Thank doubledemon

Dear Guest

Also, there are more than 100 restaurants and lounge bars, 6 shopping malls, best places of interest like MG Road, Koramangala and Indira Nagar within a range of 1 km to 5 kms from our hotel.

We thank you for appreciating the hospitality, efforts and skills of our housekeeping team and Ashifa. They all are thrilled to know that we succeeded in winning your heart with our services we are known for.