“I loved this property”

Ranked #20 of 659 Hotels in Bengaluru
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“I loved this property”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed at The Paul, off Intermediate Ring Road in Bangalore, when i was there on business travel. First off, the property has an understated, old world charm that i loved. The suite i stayed in was spacious, with the best amenities and extremely hygienic. The only thing missing in the room was an iPod/iPhone speaker dock, i think i've gotten used to seeing this at a good hotel now. The 2 restaurants attached to the hotel are really good too, my favourite being the Kerala cuisine inspired Vembanad, great flavours. I tried the raw banana veggie dish, which was very well prepared.
Overall great experience here, i'm looking forward to my next stay at The Paul.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

The_Paul_Bangalore, General Manager at The Paul Bangalore, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Guest

We cannot thank you enough for such a detailed and encouraging feedback on your stay at The Paul Bangalore and taking time out to share it on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know that you liked our suites which are most spacious in the city and have spacious balconies so that you can enjoy Bangalore’s pleasant weather. As you rightly said, we offer most spacious suites in Bangalore which are best suitable for short as well as extended stays.

Staff is the biggest asset to any organization and we are fortunate to have one of the best team to take care of our guests and they are thrilled to know that you enjoyed the food and service we are known for.

I have taken a good note of your suggestions on iPod dock and same is available at reception internet connectivity for multiple devices and it will be provided for you without any hassles. Kindly let me know your next visit and I will personally assist you. I can be contacted at neel@thepaul.in

Once again, thank you very much for your kind words of praise. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Paul Bangalore on your next visit soon.

Neelakantan D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
Kanpur, India
Reviewed July 16, 2013

It was our second visit to Bangalore and second stay at The Paul. Need I say more..
Anyways, the ambience of the reception lobby, guest rooms are very good. Staff is very hospitable and cooperative.

Both the times we stayed in their Premium Suite which is quite spacious. The sitting/ dining area was quite spacious and well furnished with an attached pantry and wash room.

Both the bedrooms were quite comfortable and well kept.

The buffet breakfast was quite good with proper selection of veg. and non-veg dishes.

To sum up, a very nice place to stay in Bangalore.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest

We strive hard to assure fond memories of a memorable stay and we are proud to know that we created one for you.

We cannot thank you enough for such a detailed and encouraging feedback on your family’s stay at The Paul Bangalore and taking time out to share it on TripAdvisor.

Sincere thanks for opting The Paul Bangalore where you always “Stay Ahead” with all the space to relax, refresh and be pampered in a serene environment. Here, you stay in the heart of city and yet away from the hustle and bustle of Bangalore city.

We are glad to know that you liked our aesthetically designed atrium lobby which is decorated with magnificent artwork we collected from different parts of the world. As you rightly said, we offer most spacious suites in Bangalore which are best suitable for individual as well as family stays. Balconies let you enjoy pleasant weather of Bangalore.

Staff is the biggest asset to any organization and we are fortunate to have one of the best team to take care of our guests. They are thrilled to know that you enjoyed the food and service at our restaurants.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Paul Bangalore on your family’s next visit soon. I recommend you to visit our Mughlai restaurant “Masala Dani” this time, it is worth it.

Salmiyah, Kuwait
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Enjoyed my stay at The Paul. Great Suites. Luxuriously furnished. Very friendly staff. Brilliant spread on the breakfast buffet. Easy Access. Highly recommend for business executives. Apt for family as well.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest

We thank you for opting to stay at The Paul Bangalore where you always “Stay Ahead” with all the space to relax, refresh, and be pampered.

We are glad to know that you liked our spacious suites which are created to provide unrivalled luxury and incessant comfort.

I have conveyed your gracious comments about our service and hospitality to our team, for whom it has been a great source of inspiration. Our culinary team is also thrilled to know that they succeeded in winning your heart with buffet breakfast at our world cuisine restaurant “Sidewalk Café & Bar” at atrium lobby.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Paul Bangalore on your next visit soon. I recommend you to visit our Mughlai restaurant “Masala Dani” and three times award winning Kerala speciality restaurant “Vembanad” this time, it is worth it.

Trafford, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The Paul made my trip to Bangalore really easy and very comfortable. From the taxi service that got me efficiently and on time to work and back to the hotel every day, to the range of dining choices, to the large and comfortable room, the Paul offered everything a business traveler needs while in India. I was very impressed and would definitely choose this hotel again.

Room Tip: Noise level a bit high on the ground floor (piano bar in the lobby) so a higher level floor would be...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

We strive hard to assure fond memories of a memorable stay and we are proud to know that we created one during your stay with us.

We thank you for opting The Paul Bangalore where you always “Stay Ahead” with all the space to relax, refresh and be pampered in a serene environment. Here, you stay in the heart of city and yet away from the hustle and bustle of Bangalore city.

Staff is the biggest asset to any organization and we are fortunate to have one of the best team to take care of our guests and they are thrilled to know that you enjoyed the food, hospitality and services we are known for.

We have made a note of you preference for suites on higher floors and we will be more than happy to allot the same on your next visit to Bangalore.

Kochi (Cochin), India
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Had a wonderful stay at The Paul recently .The hotel is excellent in all aspects ,the ambience is very good,the rooms are tastefully done and spacious ,the food specially the bf buffet ,such a spread is a treat.The hospitality is so warm and the staff exremely helpful and friendly ,makes you feel at home.The Paul is an experience and i am already recommending to my friends visiting bangalore .

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest

I have conveyed your gracious comments about our food, hospitality and service to our team, for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. I recommend you to visit our award winning restaurant “Vembanad” this time, it is worth it.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The Paul is a relatively lesser known gem in Bengaluru. I love the set up of the central area and the rooms are spacious and extremely comfortable. The breakfast buffet is SUPERB, catering to all kinds of cuisines; often, I would find myself skipping lunch thanks to them :-) They have Wi-Fi in the rooms and it is fairly fast. The gym is fairly well equipped and they have a pool too. The staff is friendly and happy to help. I go back to the Paul every time I am in Bengaluru. And their proximity to my work is just a great advantage - and they get me back and forth to work as part of the room rate.
If I had to find fault with anything, I think I would say that while both restaurants are good, I do not consider either of them outstanding. I was expecting more from the Kerala restaurant, particularly as a vegetarian and it fell short of my expectations.
The price is very reasonable and I think you will thoroughly enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: All the rooms that I stayed in were really large suites. The only downside is that noise from the c...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for opting to stay at The Paul Bangalore where you always “Stay Ahead” with all the space to relax, refresh, and be pampered. We strive hard to assure fond memories of a memorable stay and we are proud to know that we created one during your multiple stays with us.

We are glad to know that you like our aesthetically designed atrium lobby which features soothing water bodies, well nurtured greenery, use of best quality teak wood and a piano performance to give you that relaxed evening. We offer most spacious suites in Bangalore which are best suitable for short as well as extended stays. Balconies let you enjoy pleasant weather of Bangalore.

We thank you for appreciating the friendliness of our team. Our culinary team is thrilled to know that you enjoyed buffet breakfast at our world cuisine restaurant “Sidewalk Cafe & Bar” at atrium lobby.

I have taken good note of your suggestions on food at Vembanad and our Executive Chef- Biju Mohamed will meet with you to understand your expectations on your next visit.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed July 15, 2013

When i was booked for the first time at The Paul Banglore, i thought i am gonna go into a hotel which may not be different from others around Banglore.

But When i arrived at the Hotel i was Awestruck, This was really way different from what i had thought about. Starting from the Lobby to the Rooms the ambiance was mind Blowing. Let me tell you the Rooms are far better than any other Hotels in Banglore.

Then i decide to check the Restaurants, to my surprise it had all the options, North Indian, South Indian and Continental/Chinese, not at a single place, but at different floors in the same building.

I would really recommend people to stay in The Paul instead of going to those expensive Five or Seven Stars.

Room Tip: Try Any Room, It is bound to surprise you :)
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Sincere thanks for opting The Paul Bangalore once again for your stay at Bangalore.

Our culinary team is thrilled to know that you enjoy food and services at our restaurants.