“Best in Class - Atleast a couple of notches above”
Review of The Paul Bangalore

The Paul Bangalore
Ranked #12 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have always preferred staying at the better known properties in the City and was quite sceptical when my admin booked me at The Paul. Although I'd heard that this is from the Kumarakom Resort Group, the name somehow didn't suggest the amazing experience it was about to provide. Boy! did this hotel sweep me off my feet. My scepticism gave way to an amazing feeling as soon as I entered the lobby. Very tastefully made. The lobby seems to have been just the begining, the rooms made me think as to why I didn't come here earlier. I have not found such amazing rooms at any other similar hotels in the city. The space, the beds the shower the bath tub everything is a notch above the rest. And if you love sea food - Wembanad...easily the best in seafood in Bangalore!
Great Hotel!!! Keep it up guys!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Gaurav19
The_Paul_Bangalore, Director of Sales at The Paul Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear Gaurav

Thank you for opting to stay at The Paul Bangalore where you always “Stay Ahead” with all the space to relax, refresh, and be pampered. As you rightly said, we are brought to you by The Paul Resorts & Hotels Pvt. Ltd. - creators of the multi-award winning “Kumarakom Lake Resort”.

We are glad to know that you loved our aesthetically designed atrium lobby, suites which are most spacious in the city, sleep comfort, shower quality and sea food at our three times award winning restaurant “Vembanad”.

We dedicate our efforts to maintaining world-class standards while constantly providing personal service without intruding on privacy. We strive hard to assure fond memories of a memorable stay.

Our team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for your forthcoming extended stay this month. I recommend you to visit our spa Ayurmana this time, it is worth it.

Vikrant Singh

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is a nice hotel for a reasonable price. Has good restaurants assuming that you are ready to experiment with different choices/tastes. The room/suite is comfortable and spacious enough. If they had a microwave and an iron box, those would have been good additions.
This place is slightly interior from the main road, so no traffic noise. I am not sure how easy to
get taxi. The breakfast choices were pretty good. They have wireless internet but be clear
to include this in your room tariff while booking itself.

Dear Guest

Thank you for your delightful feedback about our suites where you always “Stay Ahead” with all the space to relax, refresh, and be pampered. Our chefs and F&B service team members are thrilled to know that they succeeded in winning your heart with their culinary arts and service we are known for.

I have taken good note of your suggestions about iron box/board and microwave. We always strive to take an extra step and modulate our facilities to match your needs best. You will be glad to know that we do offer, on request, an iron box/board, microwave, toaster, French-press coffee machine or any other little thing which can make your stay better. We request you to enquire for the same during your next visit and we will be more than happy to deliver the same.

When you are at The Paul Bangalore, all the conveniences are within your reach. Taxi/cars are just a call away as we have 24 hours travel desk you can make use of.

Please contact me for your next requirement and I will be glad to work out your suite tariff inclusive of Wi-Fi and internet usage.

Our team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. I recommend you to visit our spa Ayurmana this time, it is worth it.

Vikrant Singh

Reviewed January 28, 2013

excellent hotel from all points of view. the food was the best. the room was excellent. the area was very good. the reception was very plitlely.
The room was allwas clean. the servive in the dining hall was perfect and the happy hour was very goog.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
The_Paul_Bangalore, General Manager at The Paul Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear Sir

We thank you for appreciating the hospitality, efforts and skills of our front office, housekeeping and culinary team. They are thrilled to know that we succeeded in winning your heart with our services we are known for.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Very good, very friendly staff, g
reat resturant with very big wesyern menu. The rooms are very big and very very clean. Fills like home. Every request fullfill immediatly with a smile. Great hotel, best value for money.

• Stayed: January 2013
The_Paul_Bangalore, General Manager at The Paul Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear Yadid

We thank you for opting to stay at The Paul Bangalore where you always “Stay Ahead” with all the space to relax, refresh, and be pampered. We are glad that you liked our spacious suites which are carefully conceived and designed to offer unlimited luxury to the discerning travellers like you.

Our culinary team is thrilled to know that we succeeded in winning your heart with our food and services we are highly admired for. Also, I thank you for appreciating our cheerful front office team and putting their lovely picture on tripadvisor.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

When my company first booked me to this hotel, i thought that it may be like any other hotel. But the moment i entered the hotel my view changed.

This is a awesome hotel for personal and business users. Mostly there were business guys when i was there. The lobby Ambience is good.

The rooms are very spacious neat and there are fruits provided in the welcome basket. They also offered me complimentary breakfast.

About dining there are 2 hotels, North India and South India, i tried the south indian one and the taste was authentic. There were many tourist from other nations also enjoying the food.

Overall if you are in Bengaluru and looking for good accommodation i would recommend you stay at the Paul.

Room Tip: Make sure you try the breakfast and the dining hotels on the south and north wing.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
The_Paul_Bangalore, General Manager at The Paul Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Dear Mr. Iyer

Thank you for opting to stay at The Paul Bangalore where you always “Stay Ahead” with all the space to relax, refresh, and be pampered. We are glad to know that you loved our aesthetically designed atrium lobby, suites which are the most spacious in the city, in-room amenities and food at our three times award winning restaurant “Vembanad”. It gives our chefs immense pleasure to know that you enjoyed your meal at Vembanad.

Our team and I look forward to welcoming you back. I recommend you to visit our Mughlai & North Indian restaurant “Masala Dani” this time. Biryani, tandoor delicacies and dessert are worth it.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

The Paul is a great property in Bangalore. This place is in the heart of the city.The best thing about this hotel is all the rooms are suite rooms. The ambience is great and food is delicious with authentic Kerala taste. They have 3 restaurants Masala Dani where you can enjoy Punjabi food, Veimbanad where one can have a feel of tasty Kerela food and side walk cake, it's a french restaurant. If you are coming to bangalore please visit this place.

Room Tip: All the rooms are suite and quiet with a good view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
The_Paul_Bangalore, General Manager at The Paul Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Dear Shikha

We are glad to know that you loved our suites which are most spacious in the city and enjoyed the food at our world cuisine restaurant “Sidewalk Cafe & Bar” at atrium lobby, Mughlai restaurant “Masala Dani” and three times award winning restaurant “Vembanad”. Our culinary team is glad to receive your encouraging feedback.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. I recommend you to visit our spa Ayurmana this time, it is worth it.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I visited my friend who stayed their on his buisness trip.
I like the Hotel, Ambiance of Hotel, Service of hotel.

Nice and Clean.
Very Organised
Nice food court.
But little inside from main road.

BUT I liked the facilities of the Hotel