The Paul Bangalore
Hotels.com
$168
$118
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
$211
$228
$180
$119
  • Pool
All reviewsmicro brewerysidewalk cafekerala cuisinesuite hotelembassy golf links business parkmasalaliving roomresidential areabusiness tripexcellent serviceexcellent hotelin housemain roadroom serviceexcellent stayduty managerbuffet breakfast
Reviewed January 24, 2013

When my company first booked me to this hotel, i thought that it may be like any other hotel. But the moment i entered the hotel my view changed.

This is a awesome hotel for personal and business users. Mostly there were business guys when i was there. The lobby Ambience is good.

The rooms are very spacious neat and there are fruits provided in the welcome basket. They also offered me complimentary breakfast.

About dining there are 2 hotels, North India and South India, i tried the south indian one and the taste was authentic. There were many tourist from other nations also enjoying the food.

Overall if you are in Bengaluru and looking for good accommodation i would recommend you stay at the Paul.

Room Tip: Make sure you try the breakfast and the dining hotels on the south and north wing.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
The_Paul_Bangalore, General Manager at The Paul Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Dear Mr. Iyer

Thank you for opting to stay at The Paul Bangalore where you always “Stay Ahead” with all the space to relax, refresh, and be pampered. We are glad to know that you loved our aesthetically designed atrium lobby, suites which are the most spacious in the city, in-room amenities and food at our three times award winning restaurant “Vembanad”. It gives our chefs immense pleasure to know that you enjoyed your meal at Vembanad.

Our team and I look forward to welcoming you back. I recommend you to visit our Mughlai & North Indian restaurant “Masala Dani” this time. Biryani, tandoor delicacies and dessert are worth it.

Warm regards,
Neelakantan D

Reviewed January 22, 2013

The Paul is a great property in Bangalore. This place is in the heart of the city.The best thing about this hotel is all the rooms are suite rooms. The ambience is great and food is delicious with authentic Kerala taste. They have 3 restaurants Masala Dani where you can enjoy Punjabi food, Veimbanad where one can have a feel of tasty Kerela food and side walk cake, it's a french restaurant. If you are coming to bangalore please visit this place.

Room Tip: All the rooms are suite and quiet with a good view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
The_Paul_Bangalore, General Manager at The Paul Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Dear Shikha

We are glad to know that you loved our suites which are most spacious in the city and enjoyed the food at our world cuisine restaurant “Sidewalk Cafe & Bar” at atrium lobby, Mughlai restaurant “Masala Dani” and three times award winning restaurant “Vembanad”. Our culinary team is glad to receive your encouraging feedback.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. I recommend you to visit our spa Ayurmana this time, it is worth it.

Warm regards,
Neelakantan D

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I visited my friend who stayed their on his buisness trip.
I like the Hotel, Ambiance of Hotel, Service of hotel.

Nice and Clean.
Very Organised
Nice food court.
But little inside from main road.

BUT I liked the facilities of the Hotel

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I stayed in The Paul during a recent short assignment in Bangalore, India. Main reason was it is located not far from my work place. Food choices were plenty in the menu, nice environment and homely feel whether in the suite room or in the lobby area.

If Hotel staff can be trained to be more perceptive to guests' needs, The Paul can make a significant difference as compare to other hotels in the vicinity.

I certainly would recommend The Paul !

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We were searching for a luxury hotel in Bangalore to spend a weekend. My friends referred us The Paul which is an All-Suite hotel located at city centre and I am glad they did so.
As soon as we entered the lobby, I could not believe my eyes that such a magnificent hotel exists in Bangalore. Lobby is adorned with a 35 feet high hand-made tapestry and a lot of paintings, few of them are 3D. There is a nice lounge with water bodies and plants in atrium lobby which gives a feeling of resort. We were escorted by a cheerful staff to our Suite which was almost 600 sqft with a nice living room and spacious bedroom. Wooden floors, large LCD TV, best quality interiors and hi-tech showers made our stay. We enjoyed our morning tea with newspaper sitting on cane chairs in balcony. Apparently, I got to know that all the suites have their own private balcony which is a unique feature. Also enjoyed a fruit basket which is replenished both the days !!
Hotel boasts of 3 restaurants including one award winning Kerala style and Seafood restaurant but we could experience only 2 of them. Breakfast had variety of Indian, Continental and Pan-Asian cuisines. Service staff is an asset to the hotel and you can be assured of excellent personalized service during your meals.
Appreciated the Mini bar for the variety offered and reasonable pricing.
Housekeeping staff is very courteous and know their job well. Specially loved the Scents and fragrances they use to make our suite smell fresh.
Even though we did not use the gym, I found it to be one of the biggest and modern among all hotels which I have stayed in Bangalore, India or abroad. Also, we were offered complimentary Wi-Fi.
Overall a memorable stay and we look forward to spend another beautiful stay over a weekend.
Keep it up guys…

Room Tip: Try the Live Station of Appams and Stew at Vembanad restaurant.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple