“For the spicy biryani”

Ranked #840 of 11,011 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Richmond Town
Reviewed August 23, 2013

If you have heard about the greasy spicy andhra biryani, i recommend this place to eat the same in a traditional style - food served on plaintain leaf. No service.

There are newer reviews for Nandini

Reviewed July 23, 2013

In 1999 - 2000 I was a regular at the Indiranagar branch. In 2012 when I visited with a lot of nostalgia - I was shocked at the rampant deterioration of food quality and service. They have brought upon themselves doom with extremely bad service, attitude and quality of food. They should exit this business.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

have been a regular visitor of this place in 2010, when i was in bengakuru, often visited the frazer town , coles road branch..... love their andhra biryani, very soft, with real good taste, mels in the mouth. if you ever go there do try this andhra biryani, and one special dish --- Telengana chiken Curry -- too good, for taste, orange colour gravy , goes well with tandoori roti.
economical and worth having daily meals if you dont mind spending 2 and halh dollar ot 150 rupees on a meal !!

1  Thank John H
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The Resturant at J.C.Road,Indranagar are very bad with food and service.
They also lack basic lighting,which makes family members uncomfortable.
We had ordered as usual Chicken Biryani, and Andra style Chilly Chicken,when it was served very dirty vessels and it was cold.
Ordered Beer and that also came flat..
Staff very arrogant ,they say sir if you want to eat u can or else it is what we have..

Please think twice before you plan to ,better options MAYURI,Nagarjuna,Meghana foods..

1  Thank chirag s
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Bill No SI/6249 Table No 34 date 18.06.2013

I had been to See Nandini Palace, on BEL road being a usual customer, on the night of 18th June 2013 with my son.

Easily I got the table with not much of waiting.

I was told Egg biriyaani which I asked for was not available and I ordered veg biriyaani. The veg biriyaani served to me was hard, full of lumps and was smelling, could be a mix of stale and fresh stuff.

When I complained, it was cooly tken back and was I was offerred Veg fried rice.

The veg fried rice was nothing but plain dry rice with countable micro piece of vegetables. I could nt consume beyond 3rd spoon.

Cursing my fate I paid the bill and walked out.

My their tribe perish.