“Spice up your meals”

Ranked #705 of 11,258 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Richmond Town
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The place is shabby, there is no ambiance, service is quick but nothing more than just service, crowd is always a problem, queues are long, parking is a headache....nevertheless, food is spicy and very palatable. That essentially is the reason that we have visited Nandini so many times.
The standard of the food remains the same and quantity is always an issue, mainly because we always end up wasting or packing up some leftovers :) Might not please the connoisseur in me but the spice hungry taste buds always return home satisfied, And yes, I visit the Koramangala outlet almost always!!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

The tastes don't match the popularity of the restaurant. The foods are just OK. Nothing greatly special about. They are slowly growing all around Bangalore. You may still go in if you don't have any other choice though.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I was told my Bangalore that Nandini food is ultimate. Therefore i went with High expecttions.However my experience was horrible i later realized that this is Andhra food and may not suit a lot of us who are used to mild flavours. Food is extremely spicy and when i say spicy Chilly stands out. I have never dared to go there again.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

No more the same Nandini we know... I think the rapid expansion has taken the toll on their quality, Had teriible experience wiht the quality and service

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Hygiene is a word not found in their dictionary. It is a very lousy place. Not clean. Food is spicy, but the unclean environment makes it disgusting to eat. A place which can be avoided.