“Savita”

Caprese
Reserve a Table
Ranked #19 of 11,966 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a beautiful dinner at Caprese, in the Shangri-La hotel. Wonderful ambience, great food, attentive yet unobtrusive service. And the finale of warm choco-lava cake served with caramelised bananas was just the perfect ending to an enjoyable dinner.

1  Thank Ayyar_S
Shangri-La_Bengaluru, Resident Manager at Caprese, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ayyar_S,

Thank you for dining at our Italian restaurant- Caprese and for taking the time to write this review on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations in terms of the wonderful ambiance, great food and attentive service extended by my colleagues. I will convey your words of praise to the team and thank them for their hard work.

We look forward to your continued patronage.

Rakesh Sethi

Write a reviewReviews (177)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great ambiance! Debashish Was one among the polite staff. He served a delicious strawberry smoothie which was very much liked

1  Thank Shravani95

Dear Shravani95,

Thank you for dining at our Italian restaurant- Caprese and for taking the time to write this review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you were provided the Shangri-La experience with delicious food and polite service by my colleague- Debasish. I will convey your words of praise to him.

We look forward to having you dine with us again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is awesome,, food and service are waaooo... Special thanks to my debasish..and chef wasim

1  Thank 4thakurm

Dear 4thakurm,

Thank you for dining at our Italian restaurant- Caprese and for taking the time to write this review on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations in terms of the food and service extended by my colleagues.

We look forward to your continued patronage

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I highly recommend this restaurant. The food is amazing, and the service is just as great. Definitely recommend the ravioli! Debasish in particular looked after me very well. Thank you!

1  Thank Beck1515
Shangri-La_Bengaluru, Resident Manager at Caprese, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Beck1515,

Thank you for dining at our Italian restaurant- Caprese and for taking the time to write this review on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations in terms of the amazing food and fantastic service extended by my colleagues. I will convey your words of praise to Debasish and thank him for his hard work.

We look forward to your continued patronage

Reviewed September 1, 2019

Very impressed with the food and service! Did not come to Bangalore expecting good Italian food; but was not only surprised but genuinely impressed by the quality of the food here. Had the prawn Gamberi for entree, and it was delicious, the pork crisp really accentuated the dish. The main of mushroom ravioli was also great; flavours were balanced and it was not too heavy, a slightly small portion but the flavour made up for it. For dessert I had the Tiramisu, which was deconstructed and served to you, genuinely one of the best Tiramisu’s I’ve ever had. The whole meal was a tad pricey, but they backed it up with quality service and food; particular mentions to Debasish and Upended; who were attentive and informative!

1  Thank Joseph X
Shangri-La_Bengaluru, Resident Manager at Caprese, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2019

Dear Joseph X,

Thank you for dining at our Italian restaurant- Caprese and for taking the time to write this review on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations in terms of the food particularly so our famous deconstructed tiramisu and the attentive service extended by my colleagues- Debashish and Upendra.

We thank you for recommending us and look forward to having you dine with us again.