“Best Sizzlers I have had till date @ Kobe Sizzlers Koramangala”
Review of Kobe Sizzlers

Kobe Sizzlers
Ranked #335 of 10,932 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Richmond Town
Bengaluru, India
“Best Sizzlers I have had till date @ Kobe Sizzlers Koramangala”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Let me clarify first that I am not a die hard sizzler fan and before my experience with Kobe all I used to do with sizzlers is eat the main center and leave the sides and the veggies. But then I happened to go to Kobe Sizzlers in Koramangala. It is a very well placed restaurant on a quite but happening street. Quite from traffic perspective and happening from the crowd perspective. I ordered a vegetarian sizzler based on mushroom and cheese. The center patty was well cooked and was served with melt in the mouth mashed potatoes and freshly sauteed veggies. It was so delicious that I literally ate everything that was served to me in that plate and then later realized that I have eaten much more than my capacity. Its a must visit place for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike. The only problem and a big problem is with the parking as you have to park your vehicle on the roadside.

• Visited June 2013

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Kobe Sizzlers -Koramangla”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The Chicken sizzlers are awesome!!! must eat.The ambiance is good and nicely tucked away from the traffic where u can enjoy a nice meal.Service is also very prompt.

Visited June 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Flawed concept”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

It's very difficult to get a piece of meat done medium rare here. Even if they don't overcook it to begin with, once placed on one of their hot sizzler plates it will no longer be medium rare once you get to it. Also, I didn't like the smoke from the sizzler plate served me coming up into my face as I tried to eat. This restaurant is located at Orion Mall.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Keith S
Bangalore, India
“Worst, Pathetic...”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We went to Kobe sizzlers at Garuda mall on 18th May 2013. It was the worst experience ever. We ordered one chinese sizzler combo and another Indian veg sizzler. Firstly the service was pathetically slow. The waiters finally after a long time came to take the order. Then to our surprise the both the sizzlers were same. No taste at all. The had just placed boiled noodles and saute veg without any sauce. In Indian sizzler it simply had boiled rice. Rest everything same. There were no spice or gravy. Just boiled saltless stuff. When we complained, they told us that there was a lot of rush... Crepe...!!! Is it an excuse to serve the food without any taste??? If you cant handle lot of clients better not cater. We expected Kobe to maintain certain standards. Also they we were charged service tax which isnt legal, as service tax is charge on service charge provided. There was no element of service charge.

Pls stay away from such place...Never go again...

• Visited May 2013
Mangalore, India
“super sizzle!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Soft music, accentuated by the steamy whistles of scrumptious sizzlers bustled out of the kitchen onto the table. A glass of good wine by the side.. What better way to end a pleasant evening! the sizzlers are every bit as appetizing as they are appealing. the one place i'll keep visiting.