“Good Hotel having Clean Rooms” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Pai Viceroy, Jayanagar

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hotel Pai Viceroy, Jayanagar
Ranked #122 of 649 Hotels in Bengaluru
New Delhi, India
“Good Hotel having Clean Rooms”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

this hotel serves pure vegeterian, hygenic and tasty foods. very neat and clean rooms. free wi-fi. it was my third business trip to bangalore and every time i selected this hotel only. very nice and friendly staff. i like their central lobby and ambience of both of their restaurants are too good. i will definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

For the price they charge, they can make things better. One immediate change required is change of pillows and mattress, which is very old and lost there life. Room does not smell good, they can use some nice fragrances. They should have some options in there mid-night menu. And 24hrs hot water is a must. Placing of tv is no proper. Phones are so old and dirty. Broken hangers.

Many pros too.. Hassle free booking, good room service, great locality, close to hotels, park(dont miss to jog at Lalbagh early in the morning), close to shopping areas, malls, easily fetchable public transportation, just at stone throw distance from bus stop. Also, decent Indian breakfast.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

QUITE HYGENIC,great ambience,quite tasty food too. we had also been to their other branches which are also good,especially the one in Mysore.i also like their party hall where my daughters wedding reception was held. it was pretty decently decorated, the food was awesome.the best part is that they always maintain their quality in all the departments,be it hygeine,food taste,ambience etc,etc.

Room Tip: higher floors have less A/c unit noise.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hyderabad
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

The main thing about this hotel - its great value if you are able to get a good price. Its a neat and clean hotel, conventional decor, room and bathroom are small, but has everything, coffee maker, couple chairs, dressing table, free wifi. Food is fine too. Nothing fancy, but good basic place.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Chennai (Madras), India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

I read the reviews on this site, and was terribly mislead by them...I was travelling with my 20 year old daughter & wanted a safe & decent place. I was hungry & told to have the buffet which at 200@head was cold & not tasty. When I asked for food to be warmed, I was curtly told it was almost closing time & it couldnt be done.
When I checked in, I found my room right next to the lift & many, many sounds above my head. I was tired & needed to be mentally prepared for a tough meeting the next day, so I complained & was shifted to another room on the same floor. At around 12.30 in the night, the power went off in my room. I thought it was a power shut down & the generator would come on. Being very tired, I drowsed fitfully and awoke an hour later drenched in sweat to discover power was still not restored ! I called reception at 2.00 AM & was told my room key was not fitted ! They wanted to send a person to check in my room with my daughter & i in our night clothes ! I peeped out & found power was not indicating in several rooms in floor as lights were not on..I asked the boy who came up to check if power had tripped & he restored the power..I was angry & tired. It was 2.30 AM. I rang reception and told them I saw NO VALUE FOR MONEY for the 4000/- I was paying for a single night & i would pay this amount. He told me we would speak in the morning.
When I was checking out early next morning at 8.30 AM, the receptionist admitted there was an electrical problem in my room. I asked him to discount my tarrif if so & he rang his manager. As I understand Kannada, I understood the manager had no intention of being gracious or of service & i paid my bill & left stating I would definitely put a review on Trip Advisor so that other travellers need not be DECEIVED by these reviews.
DONT GO HERE ! Even the pavement may be a better bet...

Room Tip: Not this hotel, please !
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank rpamela
New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

The rooms are neat , clean and spacious. Only problem - though they are using incense sticks with oil as room freshners - they sure can use a better smell

They need to put some thoughts as to which is the ideal place to have the TV as the room where I was the TV (plasma wall mounted) was at an angle from the bed to view

The taste of the food is good and do try their special chinese rice

Service at the breakfast is poor - even after requesting and reminding about the tea they simple forget it

I am sure for the price they charge they can certainly improve

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Sanjeev_Sharma
Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have stayed at Pai Viceroy numerous times over the last 3 years. They have been very consistent with their service. Staff is very friendly, food is good. Room though small is clean and well kept. Never had any issue what so ever. I recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

Room Tip: 402 room is very good
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends